Fonts for sg note 2 android 4.3

Search This thread

softpinkishlips

Nov 10, 2010
Hi! Would appreciate if you can send me the thread where i can install fonts for my fone. Or can anyone send me apk's with screenshots. Thanks

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
im not a developer. just want to change fonts of my phone

Hi honey, how r u? please the best and easiest way to do it is:

download a font from http://www.dafont.com/ please select your language to understand the site. search for the font you want, whatever it will. Download it, once you download it open the zip, extract the file with extension " ***.ttf " just rename it as "Roboto-Regular.ttf" without the "" and then move to system -> fonts (in your phone using root explorer or something similar), and paste the file you downloaded and renamed it, to there. push ok, and ok, Reboot and you're good to go. There in dafonts there's a huge kind of fonts.

Hope this helps you, do not forget to make a backup of your actually type of font. When you go to fonts from settings in your phone, this font type is placed on "default" on the list, then it should say choco cooky and then samsung sans etc. The default font is now the font you downloaded.

edit: THE BEST WAY TO DO SOMETHING YOU WANT, IS JUST LEARNING AS EVERYBODY HERE'S DONE. SO FORGET ABOUT TO BEG FOR SOMETHING, sometimes users are so evil, THAT'S WHY I TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT. LOVE. HAVE FUN. ENJOY YOUR FONTS :D!

edit2: but if you don't wanna do this, just enter here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2444403 or here: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/themes-apps/fonts-dedicated-to-fonts-flashable-font-t2405350. please read and be carefull, because the second thread is for galaxy s2

Last edited:
Reactions: rraaka

softpinkishlips

Nov 10, 2010
Are apk's not allowed anymore? Like the ones Paul Diddy has been doing?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
replacing Roboto-Regular.tff only change the principal fonts type, home screen launcher, SMS message box, name of app in launcher, etc

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Are apk's not allowed anymore? Like the ones Paul Diddy has been doing?

you mean an apk that change the font? i think it's not working, never know it existed and never tried it, used it. I'm on android 4.4.2 DN3 RC2. The method I described before, it's quite simple and you can choose the font you like, want, do not depends on other "likes"

Last edited:

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
No custom recovery. Just upgraded to 4.3

Well then just follow austin's guidelines and get those fonts from the link he provided.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I just checked that thread, don't know about it, so it's about 200 similar fonts jajaj, only changed the name of it, it seems jajaja. Sorry
it seemed only you thought they were "similar" while none of the folks on that thread thought they were same,just cause the guy takes requests and tweaks the same fonts by making it bolder or condensed or taller,doesn't mean it's same,but ya whatever works for you,i've been using that thread for all 4.3 and 4.4 ROMS

Reactions: Austtin

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
Austins method works fine. i had to change permissions of the file and reboot and choose default from settings- font style

I was using this app from play store called iFont and it was working for our device on 442, might work with non rooted phones too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im not a developer. just want to change fonts of my phone

Hi honey, how r u? please the best and easiest way to do it is:

download a font from http://www.dafont.com/ please select your language to understand the site. search for the font you want, whatever it will. Download it, once you download it open the zip, extract the file with extension " ***.ttf " just rename it as "Roboto-Regular.ttf" without the "" and then move to system -> fonts (in your phone using root explorer or something similar), and paste the file you downloaded and renamed it, to there. push ok, and ok, Reboot and you're good to go. There in dafonts there's a huge kind of fonts.

Hope this helps you, do not forget to make a backup of your actually type of font. When you go to fonts from settings in your phone, this font type is placed on "default" on the list, then it should say choco cooky and then samsung sans etc. The default font is now the font you downloaded.

edit: THE BEST WAY TO DO SOMETHING YOU WANT, IS JUST LEARNING AS EVERYBODY HERE'S DONE. SO FORGET ABOUT TO BEG FOR SOMETHING, sometimes users are so evil, THAT'S WHY I TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT. LOVE. HAVE FUN. ENJOY YOUR FONTS :D!

edit2: but if you don't wanna do this, just enter here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2444403 or here: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/themes-apps/fonts-dedicated-to-fonts-flashable-font-t2405350. please read and be carefull, because the second thread is for galaxy s2
    No custom recovery. Just upgraded to 4.3

Well then just follow austin's guidelines and get those fonts from the link he provided.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I just checked that thread, don't know about it, so it's about 200 similar fonts jajaj, only changed the name of it, it seems jajaja. Sorry
    it seemed only you thought they were "similar" while none of the folks on that thread thought they were same,just cause the guy takes requests and tweaks the same fonts by making it bolder or condensed or taller,doesn't mean it's same,but ya whatever works for you,i've been using that thread for all 4.3 and 4.4 ROMS