Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,139 Members 51,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] WP 8.1 will work on lumia 520?

Tip us?
 
bogdan99999
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 439
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default [Q] WP 8.1 will work on lumia 520?

Hello. I have a question: will WP8.1 work on low end lumia 520 device? If yes, when you think it will be available to download it?
 
pawlakpl
Old
#2  
pawlakpl's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Białystok

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan99999 View Post
Hello. I have a question: will WP8.1 work on low end lumia 520 device? If yes, when you think it will be available to download it?
Yes it will. If u are a dev, check dev preview program and expect update on Monday/Tuesday. If u are not a developer, wait two months.
Be creative
 
bogdan99999
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 439
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawlakpl View Post
Yes it will. If u are a dev, check dev preview program and expect update on Monday/Tuesday. If u are not a developer, wait two months.
Yep I have prev for developers. With this I get my GDR3.
 
pawlakpl
Old
#4  
pawlakpl's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Białystok

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan99999 View Post
Yep I have prev for developers. With this I get my GDR3.
So as Joe Belfiore wrote yesterday you will get update to 8.1 in early next week:
Quote:
Yowza, you're going nuts 4 #WP8.1 dev preview. Everyone relax thru weekend, check in early next week. Enjoy Win8.1 update, write apps!
Regards
Be creative
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes