Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Camera Updates w/ Kitkat?

OP monicakm

9th April 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Are there any camera enhancements with Kitkat for the GN/2014?
Thanks,
Monica
10th April 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicakm

Are there any camera enhancements with Kitkat for the GN/2014?
Thanks,
Monica

How could anyone possibly know that? An update that includes KitKat isn't available for the 2014 SGN 10.1 yet. Could you be referring to the Note 3?
10th April 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytee23

How could anyone possibly know that? An update that includes KitKat isn't available for the 2014 SGN 10.1 yet. Could you be referring to the Note 3?

No, I was asking about the GN/2014. I realize no one has it yet except for those that have downloaded copies from other countries (I'm in the US). And just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean some don't know (or have a good idea) of what's in it
10th April 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #4  
GalaxyNotesTx's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 67
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicakm

No, I was asking about the GN/2014. I realize no one has it yet except for those that have downloaded copies from other countries (I'm in the US). And just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean some don't know (or have a good idea) of what's in it

Why would u want to take pics with a tablet? Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyNotesTx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyNotesTx

Why would u want to take pics with a tablet? Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

I normally don't. I'm a serious photographer (amateur) and would scoff at the idea of using a tablet (even this one) AS a camera. But there are times it has come in handy. Like when I took my grandson on an unplanned fishing excursion. Had my tablet with me but not my camera. I got one of the cutest EVER pictures of him and a video that everyone who has seen it says to send to American's Funniest Videos. So, that's why
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes