Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 43,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Camera Updates w/ Kitkat?

Tip us?

monicakm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Camera Updates w/ Kitkat?

Are there any camera enhancements with Kitkat for the GN/2014?
Thanks,
Monica

jaytee23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicakm View Post
Are there any camera enhancements with Kitkat for the GN/2014?
Thanks,
Monica
How could anyone possibly know that? An update that includes KitKat isn't available for the 2014 SGN 10.1 yet. Could you be referring to the Note 3?

monicakm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytee23 View Post
How could anyone possibly know that? An update that includes KitKat isn't available for the 2014 SGN 10.1 yet. Could you be referring to the Note 3?
No, I was asking about the GN/2014. I realize no one has it yet except for those that have downloaded copies from other countries (I'm in the US). And just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean some don't know (or have a good idea) of what's in it

GalaxyNotesTx
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicakm View Post
No, I was asking about the GN/2014. I realize no one has it yet except for those that have downloaded copies from other countries (I'm in the US). And just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean some don't know (or have a good idea) of what's in it
Why would u want to take pics with a tablet? Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyNotesTx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

monicakm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyNotesTx View Post
Why would u want to take pics with a tablet? Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
I normally don't. I'm a serious photographer (amateur) and would scoff at the idea of using a tablet (even this one) AS a camera. But there are times it has come in handy. Like when I took my grandson on an unplanned fishing excursion. Had my tablet with me but not my camera. I got one of the cutest EVER pictures of him and a video that everyone who has seen it says to send to American's Funniest Videos. So, that's why