Post Reply
Unhappy

s4 i9505 4.4.2 big problem (plz help)!

7th April 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
hello everybody,i have a big problem (i haven't drooped my phone,screen is completely fine),it started about 2 days ago.
i have been running omega ROM 4.4.2 and never had any problem.

My problem:
1. brightness not working (manual or auto).
2. rotation not working.
3. phone going to sleep after 5-10 sec when i click power button)
4 when i click power button to wake up the phone its working but my screen is black.
but after 5-10 sec it come up.(biggest problem)


What have i tried(nothing worked)
1. factory reset
2. installing a official 4.4.2 firmware.
3. tried omega 4.3 v19
4. tried Google edition 4.4

plz guys help me,i beg u guys!!
Last edited by sarvpriya; 7th April 2014 at 08:22 AM.
7th April 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #2  
maxsam4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 48
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Did you ever flashed a custom kernel ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to maxsam4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
yes i was using adam kernel on omega v 25
7th April 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #4  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 555
 
1,807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvpriya

hello everybody,i have a big problem (i haven't drooped my phone,screen is completely fine),it started about 2 days ago.
i have been running omega ROM 4.4.2 and never had any problem.

My problem:
1. brightness not working (manual or auto).
2. rotation not working.
3. phone going to sleep after 5-10 sec when i click power button)
4 when i click power button to wake up the phone its working but my screen is black.
but after 5-10 sec it come up.(biggest problem)


What have i tried(nothing worked)
1. factory reset
2. installing a official 4.4.2 firmware.
3. tried omega 4.3 v19
4. tried Google edition 4.4

plz guys help me,i beg u guys!!

When u wanna flash any custom ROM pls wipe all before for avoid problems. Anyway OMEGA ROM have new release posted today: HERE

*EDIT:
" What have i tried(nothing worked)
1. factory reset
2. installing a official 4.4.2 firmware.
3. tried omega 4.3 v19
4. tried Google edition 4.4"

Why u flashed OMEGA 4.3 (android 4.3 -> step 3) if u flashed android 4.4.2 firmware b4 (step 2)? Here started ur problems
Last edited by Joku1981; 7th April 2014 at 09:05 AM.
7th April 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
i just downloaded the newest version,will update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

When u wanna flash any custom ROM pls wipe all before for avoid problems. Anyway OMEGA ROM have new release posted today: HERE

i just downloaded the newest version,will update
7th April 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
thx for reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

When u wanna flash any custom ROM pls wipe all before for avoid problems. Anyway OMEGA ROM have new release posted today: HERE

*EDIT:
" What have i tried(nothing worked)
1. factory reset
2. installing a official 4.4.2 firmware.
3. tried omega 4.3 v19
4. tried Google edition 4.4"

Why u flashed OMEGA 4.3 (android 4.3 -> step 3) if u flashed android 4.4.2 firmware b4 (step 2)? Here started ur problems

i had the problem on omega v25(4.4.2),then i tried to wipe everything,nothing worked so i tried 4.3 but that didn't work as well.
7th April 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #7  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 555
 
1,807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvpriya

i had the problem on omega v25(4.4.2),then i tried to wipe everything,nothing worked so i tried 4.3 but that didn't work as well.

Best you can do is flash android 4.4.2 stock ROM and we will solve the problems u have there. You can flash other custom rom later if ya wish

*EDIT: I recomend u:
1. Wipe all
2. Install android 4.4.2 Stock ROM
3. Dial *#1234# and attach the screenshot here
4. Solve ur problems (our job)
Last edited by Joku1981; 7th April 2014 at 09:14 AM.
7th April 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
thank you very very much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Best you can do is flash android 4.4.2 stock ROM and we will solve the problems u have there. You can flash other custom rom later if ya wish

*EDIT: I recomend u:
1. Wipe all
2. Install android 4.4.2 Stock ROM
3. Dial *#1234# and attach the screenshot here
4. Solve ur problems (our job)

thank you very very much plz give me about 30 mins to report back thx again

7th April 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
really appreciate your help!
15 mins
Last edited by sarvpriya; 7th April 2014 at 10:34 AM.
7th April 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Problem again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Best you can do is flash android 4.4.2 stock ROM and we will solve the problems u have there. You can flash other custom rom later if ya wish

*EDIT: I recomend u:
1. Wipe all
2. Install android 4.4.2 Stock ROM
3. Dial *#1234# and attach the screenshot here
4. Solve ur problems (our job)

tried to flash omega v28, same carp again,it only worked for 5 mins,
i flashed the stock ROM and here the screen shot
plz tell me what to do!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-07-19-43-37.png
Views:	66
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	2672996  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank