Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 51,053 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hiUinstaller

Tip us?

grc071
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] hiUinstaller

im curious why Google Play Store - removed the famous app "hiUinstaller.apk" from there store.

I'm in dyer need of removing BLOATWARE (like facebook,Google Newstand,etc) from my phone.
Would some one who has "hiUinstaller.apk" please kindly send me a direct link to where i can get this app -?

Anyhelp at this point would be a relief.
Thank you in advance for reading my post.

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 294

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc071 View Post
im curious why Google Play Store - removed the famous app "hiUinstaller.apk" from there store.

I'm in dyer need of removing BLOATWARE (like facebook,Google Newstand,etc) from my phone.
Would some one who has "hiUinstaller.apk" please kindly send me a direct link to where i can get this app -?

To remove junk system apps I prefer to use '/system/app remover', it is still available from the play store. Basically you select the app you want to remove and then reboot (you can select multiple apps to remove before rebooting too). Once you have rebooted you go into your system settings > apps and then uninstall the apps as they will have been made into regular apps.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905 | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/Build Number: 15.4.A.0.23 | Android Version: 4.3 | Kernel: Stock (Permanently Locked Bootloader) | Network: GiffGaff
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A

grc071
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
To remove junk system apps I prefer to use '/system/app remover', it is still available from the play store. Basically you select the app you want to remove and then reboot (you can select multiple apps to remove before rebooting too). Once you have rebooted you go into your system settings > apps and then uninstall the apps as they will have been made into regular apps.
I found this these application authors - when I searched '/system/app remover' on on Google Play Store:

"jumobile" - System app remover (ROOT)
"ljmobile" - System app uninstaller
"Intellectio Pte. Ltd." - Root App Remover

Please confirm if the one you mentioned is on this list

And thank you so much for your help.

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 294

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc071 View Post

Sorry, the name I had given was slightly wrong. It is in fact /system/app mover. See the attached screenshot for the publisher name too.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397890042948.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	2695475  
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905 | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/Build Number: 15.4.A.0.23 | Android Version: 4.3 | Kernel: Stock (Permanently Locked Bootloader) | Network: GiffGaff
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grc071
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
Sorry, the name I had given was slightly wrong. It is in fact /system/app mover. See the attached screenshot for the publisher name too.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app
Thank you it worked !