Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

QFPROM (Qfuse) Addresses Dump

Tip us?

ryanbg
Old
(Last edited by ryanbg; 21st April 2014 at 03:05 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 906
Default QFPROM (Qfuse) Addresses Dump

Deleted.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ryanbg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AngryManMLS
Old
Thanks Meter 675

DONATE TO ME
Out of curiosity could this potentially lead to helping unlock the bootloader? Or anything else for that matter? I'm not the most smartest at knowing things of this nature so it never hurts to ask, right? Thanks in advance.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon) - Alliance ROM v1
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon) - AOSP Google Play 4.4.3
Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Carbon ROM 4.4.2 3/26 Build
The Following User Says Thank You to AngryManMLS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ryanbg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryManMLS View Post
Out of curiosity could this potentially lead to helping unlock the bootloader? Or anything else for that matter? I'm not the most smartest at knowing things of this nature so it never hurts to ask, right? Thanks in advance.
Yes, it can. However, it's going to be messy and complicated, per usual. To my knowledge, this is the first full accurate list of fuses, and especially for a brand new flagship (was until S5) device. I really need kernel modules to do further work, but they are disabled in all the N3 kernels. There might be a way around it but it's a little messy. Obviously we'll keep you up to date, but I've been busy with moving and the girlfriend lately so my work has slowed down a bit. I do have the attention and support of some highly skilled devs though. Hang tight.

Also, if you can't find an answer via search, I never have a problem answering any questions. That's where I started.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ryanbg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Surge1223
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,778

DONATE TO ME
Seconded.

Looking into trying to help with the kernel modules. Hopefully we can get something figured out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Surge1223 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shiftr182
Old
Thanks Meter 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge1223 View Post
Seconded.

Looking into trying to help with the kernel modules. Hopefully we can get something figured out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
It is amazing the amount of time that you guys must spend tearing apart our phones in order to fix things that shouldn't be broken in the first place. Thanks for all the effort.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joeyx2
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Ahhhh! S&#t! Surge in the house! I was gonna say get this info over to the s4 forum but looks like it got there! I miss my mdk s4 but due to my clumsy @$$, I had to send it in for a insurance claim. so I sold the one sent to me and got the note 3. You devs CAN'T be thanked enough for what yall do but I don't mind trying! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to joeyx2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krazy_smokezalot
Old
Thanks Meter 1,069
Yes at least something to hope for its been kinda quite here lately on note 3 Verizon forums

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313SAM
Please don't encourage dirty flashing. Dirty flashing is like unprotected sex. Yes it may feel better and take less work, but who knows what may happens later. Even though sometimes you still get surprises when you do things right. At least you know you took precautions and where to look for problems

E:V:A
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,793
<reserved for more dragons>
MSM8960 Info, Architecture and Bootloader(s)
El Grande Partition Table Reference
How to talk to the Modem with AT commands

[REF][ServiceMode] How to make your Samsung perform dog tricks
[REF|R&D|RF] RF/Radio properties of Samsung ServiceMode

Want to know when your phone is getting tracked or tapped?

Help us develop the IMSI Catcher / Spy Detector!
(To be part of the EFF & The Guardian Project toolsets.)
I do not answer support related PM's.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to E:V:A For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

404 ERROR
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Seems like the cast of a highly anticipated movie is getting revealed one by one.
I'm thrilled to see some progress going on considering how heart-broken I've been with those locked threads and scams.
Let's hope this isn't another one of those.

I have to ask though, what exactly is Qfuse? Is there any easy explanation for it?
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]

shiftr182
Old
Thanks Meter 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
Seems like the cast of a highly anticipated movie is getting revealed one by one.
I'm thrilled to see some progress going on considering how heart-broken I've been with those locked threads and scams.
Let's hope this isn't another one of those.

I have to ask though, what exactly is Qfuse? Is there any easy explanation for it?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28464645

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]