Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

Trouble sending MMS

OP brivette007

12th April 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Akron, OH
Thanks Meter: 24

169 posts
More
Not sure if the issue is with the phone/settings, or with AT&T, but I can't send pictures with the stock messenger app. It says "Multimedia messages not supported by network."

Any thoughts?
14th April 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Akron, OH
Thanks Meter: 24

169 posts
More
Did a little digging after I realized I'm also not getting any replies to the SMS I send to people. Apparently, when my phone was activated, my data and messaging plans were deactivated from my S2, but only the data plan made it over to the S5. So I currently have no messaging plan.

What's frustrating about that, I had the "Messaging 200" plan -- 200 texts for $5/month. And I usually only used maybe half of that. Now the only messaging option available is the unlimited for 4 times that price. Not happy to say the least.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread