Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Why Why Why? Nobody download our game ... ...

Tip us?

wangxing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default Why Why Why? Nobody download our game ... ...

Why Why Why? Nobody download our game ... ...

The game is Color Lines (4 in 1)

We spent almost two months to build it last year, and we combined four attractive games together , but till now only a few downloads per day, why?

Can some body tell me why?

You can check the game here --
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.fourinone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wangxing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ilovepokemon0105
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Add features that would attract people on the Google Play store..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepokemon0105 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wangxing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
what features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepokemon0105 View Post
Add features that would attract people on the Google Play store..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

fraencko
Old
Thanks Meter 10
  • Get rid of the poorly autotranslated program descriptions. They sound ridiculous, at least in German. Use English text instead or look for good translators.
  • Try to include important keywords into your app desription, like the title of the original games - but in a "natural" manner.
  • The visual style of your game is not appealing. Use a better font, do not use "dirty grey* backgrounds. Use flat graphics. Try to get inspiration by games like Dots and Threes.
  • It looks like your game is quite hard to play on a 4" device. Try to make your assets bigger.
The Following User Says Thank You to fraencko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chrisrozon
Old
Thanks Meter 79
You've given us no reason to play your game.... What's your pitch? Convince me, make me NEED to download it right away.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

aayush_neov
Old
(Last edited by aayush_neov; 8th April 2014 at 10:43 AM.) Reason: edit
Thanks Meter 94
Note: HD/FHD support only. For example - Galaxy Nexus 4/5/7, Galaxy S3/4, Note 2/3, Xperia Z, Moto X, G2 and HTC One etc.

Your target devices have amazing hardware inside. your game should be able to tap into that powerful hardware resource available.

Otherwise target the low end android devices to improve the game popularity nad bugs and then work your way upto the flagships !!
Moto G ; Dual Sim : Kitkat 4.4.4 : Unlocked : Modified Stock

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9517

DONATE TO ME
You should also do more to promote your game. Go on Google+, start a blog, etc. You can't just depend on word of mouth, you have to self promote.

Marionette
Old
Thanks Meter 656
I generally love when people try pushing their apps into the store,but this game does not look attentive at all.Just because you worked on an app for a long time doesn't mean it will be a hit.
People like hd, possibly 3d apps that aren't too complicated.
Average people want a simple game to kill time,which is attractive. I don't know how to describe, but you must have talent for it xD

Sent from my Quadro SQ-50E85F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wangxing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraencko View Post
  • Get rid of the poorly autotranslated program descriptions. They sound ridiculous, at least in German. Use English text instead or look for good translators.
  • Try to include important keywords into your app desription, like the title of the original games - but in a "natural" manner.
  • The visual style of your game is not appealing. Use a better font, do not use "dirty grey* backgrounds. Use flat graphics. Try to get inspiration by games like Dots and Threes.
  • It looks like your game is quite hard to play on a 4" device. Try to make your assets bigger.
thanks, we will try to improve it

wangxing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Nexus 4, S3 is low today, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayush_neov View Post
Note: HD/FHD support only. For example - Galaxy Nexus 4/5/7, Galaxy S3/4, Note 2/3, Xperia Z, Moto X, G2 and HTC One etc.

Your target devices have amazing hardware inside. your game should be able to tap into that powerful hardware resource available.

Otherwise target the low end android devices to improve the game popularity nad bugs and then work your way upto the flagships !!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe