Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,290 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia U Stuck on "Xperia" screen

Tip us?

Esibica
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Xperia U Stuck on "Xperia" screen

Hello

My non-rooted Xperia U (updated to ICS), was giving me problems being very slow and hanging out at moments. So in frustration I went right into the settings for factory reset with internal storage erase option checked (without any back up). The phone was wiped and started working again with the first few 7-step settings it asks. After that I restarted the phone again re thinking to boot it for customization, but the phone does'nt go ahead of the xperia screen. It restarts again n again to that screen. Any help is much appreciated.

P.S- Plz dont ridicule if I'm unable to understand the problem because this is my first time trying to fix cellular problems. Thank you
Hope to find some helpful answers.

pra143pra
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esibica View Post
Hello

My non-rooted Xperia U (updated to ICS), was giving me problems being very slow and hanging out at moments. So in frustration I went right into the settings for factory reset with internal storage erase option checked (without any back up). The phone was wiped and started working again with the first few 7-step settings it asks. After that I restarted the phone again re thinking to boot it for customization, but the phone does'nt go ahead of the xperia screen. It restarts again n again to that screen. Any help is much appreciated.

P.S- Plz dont ridicule if I'm unable to understand the problem because this is my first time trying to fix cellular problems. Thank you
Hope to find some helpful answers.
try to hard reset

Esibica
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra143pra View Post
try to hard reset
Tried does'nt work

NafeesTyagi
Old