bobcat rom 7.1

Search This thread

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
What you do know what Samsung setting is !!!!!!! Samsung settings or setting in your rom thay are not in it

I never use this ROM so far, but if I see on the screenshot on the OP thread, there is setting on that ROM.
I'm also not sure what setting you are looking for. If I'm talking about the correct setting which you were asking earlier, and yours is missing, it's either you accidentally deleted the apps, or... there's something wrong with the installation. Because in all custom ROM, developers will not just remove it, because this is essentials part of the android o/s.

Edit : or... I might be mis-interpret what you have asked, and you can ignore my reply. :)

Reactions: Khizar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What you do know what Samsung setting is !!!!!!! Samsung settings or setting in your rom thay are not in it

I never use this ROM so far, but if I see on the screenshot on the OP thread, there is setting on that ROM.
    I'm also not sure what setting you are looking for. If I'm talking about the correct setting which you were asking earlier, and yours is missing, it's either you accidentally deleted the apps, or... there's something wrong with the installation. Because in all custom ROM, developers will not just remove it, because this is essentials part of the android o/s.

Edit : or... I might be mis-interpret what you have asked, and you can ignore my reply. :)