Genuine wireless charging back

Search This thread

jov11n

Jun 21, 2007
Prestons
Hi All,
Anyone know where i can buy a Genuine charging back cover for their S5? Soo hard to find them. I'm looking for a black one

Last edited:

ldeveraux

Nov 20, 2008
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Nexus Q
read the forum rules, no private buying and selling here.
It's not against any rules to ask where to buy a charging back. He's asking for what many other people also want, and doing it legitimately. He didn't imply anything privately. He might as well have asked "where do I buy this phone? " It's no different.

Last edited:
G

GuestK0087

Just a reminder:

On the 30th Nov 2012 the Marketplace closed. The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

Thanks.

:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, I have done a quick review of the Official Cover, with close up photos, weight differences etc... and everything different I could find versus original cover

http://gavinsgadgets.wordpress.com/...rging-cover-review-with-samsung-charging-pad/

Any questions, just ask on here is fine.
    Hey guys, here are some impressions about my combination of wireless charging cover and the easyChee charging station.
    It's fully working, you can see that the charging cover has a slightly colder white tone, than the original which is warmer.
    Further the camera now is fully covered by the cover with a gap of about one millimeter.

Register your phone on samsung.com and you can get a 50% off coupon. Then just wait for it to come in stock on samsungs website and get it for.... half off!
    Im pleasantly surprised, based off the photo's of the wireless cover that it is not as thick as the S4 wireless charging cover.
    This means we should be able to use any case available:good:

Photos won't show the difference. It's only a millimeter or 2 of a difference

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    This place is absolutely absurd sometimes.