Based on Ronswens tutorial to install t9 languages on the Typhoon, i've extracted the t9 languages from imate's WWE 22.214.171.124 rom to use it in Tornado/Faraday devices.
The compressed file contains these languages:
Anyone cares to share NRE, RUS or CHT files?? Please PM me and i'll add them to the .rar
Here's the file:
Now here is what you must do:
* Extract t9xxxxldb.dll and t9imeres.dll.0xxx.mui of your language to \Windows on the phone.
* Add appropriate values to [HKLM\T9 Input Method\LDBs] and [HKLM\T9 Input Method\MUI\Languages] and restart the phone.
Spanish T9 example:
* Extract T9SpanishLdb.dll and T9ImeRes.Dll040a.mui from t9_tornado.rar to \Windows
* [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\T9 Input Method\LDBs], add string value '040a' with data 'T9SpanishLdb.dll'
* [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\T9 Input Method\MUI\Languages], add '040a' to the list of 'Available', so the data will be '0409,040a' (or whatever your phone uses.. just add the one for the language you're installing)
* Restart the phone.
List of Locale IDs can be found HERE
NOTE: If somehow the libraries don't appear on your t9 after the procedure... you can try using numbers only (i.e. when using spanish, it's: "040a", but you may have to rename it to somewhat else like "0404", in the registry and the archive).
PLease tell me how did it go for you!