[Q] how to reset alternate password for fingerprint lock

Search This thread

Infoport

Aug 22, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I am able to unlock the phone via fingerprint, but I can't reset the the alternate password.

How may I erase the alternate password without a factory reset? I am able to access the phone via fingerprint and via google password just fine.

William / Infoport

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
I am able to unlock the phone via fingerprint, but I can't reset the the alternate password.

How may I erase the alternate password without a factory reset? I am able to access the phone via fingerprint and via google password just fine.

William / Infoport

Settings > Finger scanner > Fingerprint Manager

Select and delete all fingerprints. Doing this will also remove the alternate password, allowing you to set it to something else. You'll have to re-register your fingerprints again, of course.

Reactions: RetroFlux

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

William / Infoport

Settings > Finger scanner > Fingerprint Manager

Select and delete all fingerprints. Doing this will also remove the alternate password, allowing you to set it to something else. You'll have to re-register your fingerprints again, of course.