Need help :/

Search This thread

dmkbo85

Apr 14, 2014
Hi folks...

First of all I know a lit t le bit what rooting is and what you can do but that's basically it. ..

I have an issue that's bothering me. .. I bought a used mega and it's rooted. Now I'm running out of internal space and I wanted to free some space up. Now i found a zip file with the name "Cassies XLR I9205 V2 DEOD EDITION THUNDERBOLTED" on it and it has almost 1 GB. My question is, can I delete that? And I found a TWRP folder that has 6 GB. Can someone please help me out and tell me if I sho Iuld keep those or ifi can delete them.

Thanks in advance and have a good night

Sent from my SGH-M819N using xda app-developers app

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi folks...

First of all I know a lit t le bit what rooting is and what you can do but that's basically it. ..

I have an issue that's bothering me. .. I bought a used mega and it's rooted. Now I'm running out of internal space and I wanted to free some space up. Now i found a zip file with the name "Cassies XLR I9205 V2 DEOD EDITION THUNDERBOLTED" on it and it has almost 1 GB. My question is, can I delete that? And I found a TWRP folder that has 6 GB. Can someone please help me out and tell me if I sho Iuld keep those or ifi can delete them.

Thanks in advance and have a good night

Sent from my SGH-M819N using xda app-developers app

"Cassies XLR I9205 V2 DEOD EDITION THUNDERBOLTED" should be a flashable rom (The file contains a android operating system that you can flash to the phone) I suppose that this rom is actually installed. TWRP is a "custom recovery" which is an tool installed on the phone to install roms or perform backups. The TWRP folder has probably 6GB as there are already backups in it. If you don't need the backups it should be safe to delete the TWRP folder or just delete the contained backups.