Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 40,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

builtin battery saver software

Tip us?
 
saimsameer
Old
#1  
saimsameer's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: islamabad
Default builtin battery saver software

do we have a built in battery saver software in this rom....is there are plenty of softwares out in market but most of the people are not sure that which battery saver software gives more juice..... thanks
 
DumbleCore
Old
#2  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 731
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hobb’s End

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saimsameer View Post
do we have a built in battery saver software in this rom....is there are plenty of softwares out in market but most of the people are not sure that which battery saver software gives more juice..... thanks
I'm using greenify, I don't trust these other apps or believe that they are working right, hibernate everything u don't want to run in background and u r good to go

Tapped from my RazR
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!

 
saimsameer
Old
#3  
saimsameer's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: islamabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore View Post
I'm using greenify, I don't trust these other apps or believe that they are working right, hibernate everything u don't want to run in background and u r good to go

Tapped from my RazR
Okay thanks for your reply, let me give chance to greenify, m on du battery saver now. But i didnt feel the difference
 
DumbleCore
Old
#4  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 731
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hobb’s End

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saimsameer View Post
Okay thanks for your reply, let me give chance to greenify, m on du battery saver now. But i didnt feel the difference
No problem!

Tapped from my RazR
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!

The Following User Says Thank You to DumbleCore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheJeremyWhite
Old
#5  
TheJeremyWhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surrey, BC
@DumbleCore have you tried Snapdragon Battery Guru it's specifically for the processor in your phone. I use it and love it

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
One man's Brick is another man's weekend project, I Love This Sh*t!
Phone: Xperia Z1 c6906 (Bell Canada), KitKat 4.4.2 , Locked Bootloader , Rooted, Z1-lockeddualrecovery2.7.95-BETA, PurePerfomanceX, XLoud, Xposed Framework
Tablet: Nook HD+ 32Gb, CWM 6.0.4.5, KitKat 4.4.2 cm-11-20140201-NIGHTLY-ovation, PurePerformanceX
PC: Win 8.1 Pro, ASUS MB, i7-3770k Overclocked to 5Ghz, Corsair H100i Water Cooled, 32Gb RAM, Dual GeForce GTX 295 GPU's
 
pitastrudl
Old
#6  
pitastrudl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ljubljana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJeremyWhite View Post
@DumbleCore have you tried Snapdragon Battery Guru it's specifically for the processor in your phone. I use it and love it

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
tried that, feels like a placebo. tasker+greenify pretty much makes a huge difference.

Sent from my GT-I9505
Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Rooted! old MDM bootloader ROM: Bouncing back and forth between AOSP and TW
[Retired]Desire HD Rooted&S-OFF with ARHD by @mike1896
Active Administrator @ Slo-Android forum
 
TheJeremyWhite
Old
#7  
TheJeremyWhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surrey, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitastrudl View Post
tried that, feels like a placebo. tasker+greenify pretty much makes a huge difference.

Sent from my GT-I9505
I have a 3000 Ma-h battery in both my Xperia Z1 and my Motorola Atrix HD so I don't have to worry about battery life too much, but I have noticed a difference with battery guru . You're right about tasker though. I love that app. I've also been using greenify since day one on both devices

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
One man's Brick is another man's weekend project, I Love This Sh*t!
Phone: Xperia Z1 c6906 (Bell Canada), KitKat 4.4.2 , Locked Bootloader , Rooted, Z1-lockeddualrecovery2.7.95-BETA, PurePerfomanceX, XLoud, Xposed Framework
Tablet: Nook HD+ 32Gb, CWM 6.0.4.5, KitKat 4.4.2 cm-11-20140201-NIGHTLY-ovation, PurePerformanceX
PC: Win 8.1 Pro, ASUS MB, i7-3770k Overclocked to 5Ghz, Corsair H100i Water Cooled, 32Gb RAM, Dual GeForce GTX 295 GPU's
 
Pankajverma1989
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bhubaneswar
Which battery saver will good for my phone

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
pitastrudl
Old
#9  
pitastrudl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ljubljana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankajverma1989 View Post
Which battery saver will good for my phone

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
greenify

Sent from my GT-I9505
Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Rooted! old MDM bootloader ROM: Bouncing back and forth between AOSP and TW
[Retired]Desire HD Rooted&S-OFF with ARHD by @mike1896
Active Administrator @ Slo-Android forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes