sony xperia zr problem, prototype.

Search This thread

Venhar

Mar 6, 2012
Prizren
Hi all, i dont know if this is the right place to start a help thread but im a bit new here.

i just bought a sony xperia zr and its with android version 4.1.1 firmware 10.2.A.0.74, model number f2m8i7leaeu,

but now it sucks when an app, mobile app, Crash Notifier send me crash reports and it shows at Notifications every time, also Camera not available, and when i turn on the phone this photo shows me and should i be afraid of this or all i need is just changing the rom or something ?

29e54kp.jpg
how can i fix this please ?

Ben Ling

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all, i dont know if this is the right place to start a help thread but im a bit new here.

i just bought a sony xperia zr and its with android version 4.1.1 firmware 10.2.A.0.74, model number f2m8i7leaeu,

but now it sucks when an app, mobile app, Crash Notifier send me crash reports and it shows at Notifications every time, also Camera not available, and when i turn on the phone this photo shows me and should i be afraid of this or all i need is just changing the rom or something ?

29e54kp.jpg
how can i fix this please ?

Make a full backup of your current ROM ( make an ftf using flashtool)

then try to flash official 4.3 ftf & see it works or not.

Kratellismorru

Mar 23, 2012
El Castillo Del Diablo
I suggest to have it replaced. The warning image you posted is pretty obvious.
Prototype - Not final, in terms of software, it is Beta.
That is why some of your apps are not working properly because the phone itself is not for End-User (Buyer) use, it is for development use only (IMHO).

Edit : Model Number must be either C5503 or C5502, yours really look like a test device model number

Last edited: