What phone are you coming over from?

Search This thread

lilflip21

Feb 18, 2009
Rochester, MN
t.co
HTC one M7 I broke screen.. So tried out M8 for a week or so before S5 release then decided to try my first Samsung phone mostly for wireless charging.. So far I like it but can't wait for some roms to drop..

B1GQ1B

Apr 11, 2010
Jersey City
Coming from the evo lte. Was tempted by all the development already happening for the Sprint M8 but couldn't bring myself to comprise on camera quality.

Sent from my SM-G900P using xda app-developers app

durandetto

Jan 11, 2010
Hartland, MI
G2, not much of an upgrade. I just really liked my s4 and figured I'd come back to samsung. Really wish I had a reason to root this thing though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

smooth703

Jul 22, 2010
Triangle, VA
Coming from the evo lte. Was tempted by all the development already happening for the Sprint M8 but couldn't bring myself to comprise on camera quality.

Yea the roms and goodies are coming fast over there they had a lil headstart tho

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bdsullivan

Dec 23, 2011
I upgraded from an s3. This was the first time I got a phone the firsy day it dropped. Cant wait for some rom action.

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Myself im coming from the Note 3 and recently had the m8 for 13 days

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And I thought you were trolling bc I saw M8 rooted in your sig! Haha :silly:

Coming from the Sprint S4. This phone is lightning fast compared to my S4... deadass might stay stock until ROMs come out!

Nahh, nvm that, needa debloat! :D

smooth703

Jul 22, 2010
Triangle, VA

Coming from the Sprint S4. This phone is lightning fast compared to my S4... deadass might stay stock until ROMs come out!

lol yea i need to edit that ..

and yea i gotta debloat but im fine wit stock right now but i say that every phones then the devs get to work and back to flashaholic mode i go

Reactions: JoeFCaputo113

dpwhitty11

Aug 15, 2010
Houston, TX
I had a Moto X. Loved the thing, but it was starting to show its age in the processing department.

ToeJullar

Apr 19, 2014
Normal
Im coming from my nexus s 4g. My family bought it since it was only $30 at the time. It was a great first phone and had that pure android experience. I ended up despising it for its awful specs. At the end of our contract I knew inwas gonna get a fast phone. I wanted amasung again, so I was tied between the note 3 and gs5. I ended going with the gs5 since it was cheaper and newer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had the m8 for about a week. It was great... up until i was getting ready to start on my review of the phone, the LTE just stopped working on the phone. Spent hours with sprint to try to fix it. Said It was a bad phone. So, I went for the S5!

The m8 Its a beautiful device on the outside... but it lacks some potential that the S5 has on platform.

Hope everyone It's a enjoying their S5!

Steph

I moved from the gs 3 to the HTC one m8, but I'm thinking about trading it for the gs5. The HTC is a good phone but I think I like Samsung more.

lol yea i need to edit that ..

and yea i gotta debloat but im fine wit stock right now but i say that every phones then the devs get to work and back to flashaholic mode i go
    The phone with the most ridiculous name ever: the Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch.

just got mine today.

got rid of the iphone 5s