[Q] TS PCB firmware question

Search This thread

Kipper667

Oct 13, 2012
So, a friend of mine brought me 2 TF300T's, both with cracked digitizers, and 2 new digitizers he bought off of ebay. Both tabs are
5158n's, both new digis are G01's. Research on this site lead me to the firmware update of the TS PCB Ver. 4820. I've done all my android phones so I'm good so far. My problem is the tabs have no touch and I have no dock to enable debug mode. Someone mentioned a usb adapter connected to a mouse but never gave a description of it.

So can anyone give me a bypass or the part number of the necessary USB adapter? I have the data cable. Would a double female USB attached to the data cable then plugged into a mouse work? Thanks

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
So, a friend of mine brought me 2 TF300T's, both with cracked digitizers, and 2 new digitizers he bought off of ebay. Both tabs are
5158n's, both new digis are G01's. Research on this site lead me to the firmware update of the TS PCB Ver. 4820. I've done all my android phones so I'm good so far. My problem is the tabs have no touch and I have no dock to enable debug mode. Someone mentioned a usb adapter connected to a mouse but never gave a description of it.

So can anyone give me a bypass or the part number of the necessary USB adapter? I have the data cable. Would a double female USB attached to the data cable then plugged into a mouse work? Thanks

They are talking about this adaptor:

http://www.amazon.com/40pin-Adapter-EeePad-Transformer-TF300T/dp/B008XRZ6T2

71sv7kA9aPL._SL1500_.jpg