Updated: New Steps
I think there is no post like this yet so Ill be making it.
1. Pull your android.policy.jar (located at system/framework)
2. Decompile your android.policy.jar in apktool
3, After decompiling find this smali inside your android.policy.jar
4. Find this method under KeyguardViewManager.smali
.method public declared-synchronized show()V
5. Inside the show()V find this, (dont worry it is only one in there)
0x10000800 (if you are not using fullscreen)
0x10000900 (if you followed my earlier guide in fullscreen lockscreen)
0x4 (if you followed my earlier guide)
6. Change it to 0x10000504
7. Save and compile.
8. Flash. Hehe
For those have no effect of blur in lockscreen, check this
1. Decompile your framework-res.apk
2. Go to res/values/bools
3. find these and make it like this
Disclaimer: I am not reliable for the bootloop device. Read and read. It saves you. And also , device having API 14 (JellyBean) cant do this because FLAG_BLUR_BEHIND is depreciated in API 14 and above. If symptom persist consult yar doctor(me). No approve therapeutic claims
Zionear@xda and ElUyuzSuperGwapo add Christian Paul for inspired Blur Lockscreen
My fullscreen lockscreen thread
LenoxDevelopers (they are so fvcking awesome.)
A little press in thank button if I help you.