[Q] Note 3 Touch screen not working after gone swimming. :(

Search This thread

kissnguyen

Dec 15, 2009
Hi everone.
The problem is my Note 3 Touch screen not working after gone swimming. :(:(
After clean up and dried up the phone working with the Spen and everthing work only touch screen dead.:confused:
What i have to change? Mainboard or screen?:confused:

Thanks.
:good:

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hi everone.
After clean up and dried up the phone working with the Spen and everthing work only touch screen dead.:confused:

Thanks.

I suspect the screen. If the motherboard was fried, the phone wouldn't start...

Did you leave the phone to dry in a bowl of rice for three days?

Once swim inside, try pull out battery, and put everything inside the rice bag for at least 3 days like @ShadowLea said. 1 week better.
My friend's phone also like that but he is luckier the phone drop, battery came off nd drop to water. So the phone was in off condition. I dunno urs.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Reactions: Rosli59564

slade1style

Feb 23, 2012
Austin
Im having the sam e problem Nsprint note 3 nc5

I just had a bit of water from rain hit my phone barely got it wet and had to reinstall stock rom to get it to work again. And yes dried accordingly as I know better not to and I cant for any reason figure why My styls work and that it I cant use my finger what so ever please someone give me an answer to fix this I cant afford to get another phone and have gotten to many phones through insurance already I had it just the way I wanted it with fre3 rom with blue delucia and it was sweet but now im back to stock and can only use the styls its driving me crazy please anyone did I miss something because I have not found a solution to this!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi everone.

Thanks.

Once swim inside, try pull out battery, and put everything inside the rice bag for at least 3 days like @ShadowLea said. 1 week better.
    My friend's phone also like that but he is luckier the phone drop, battery came off nd drop to water. So the phone was in off condition. I dunno urs.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.