No registration required

Audible App??

OP pastorbob62

19th April 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Palmyra
Thanks Meter: 87

348 posts
After rooting my wife's Kindle Fire HD and attempting unsuccessfully to install a custom ROM I restored the stock ROM. In the interest of saving some space I uninstalled several stock apps, checking with her before doing so on each one. She assured me that she would never use Audible and I (foolishly) removed it without doing a backup.

Now she would like to try the audio book feature, but guess what? No Audible. And I can't find any stand-alone app to install that will give her the feature.

Any suggestions, short of restoring the backup again??
20th April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 425

1,748 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorbob62

After rooting my wife's Kindle Fire HD and attempting unsuccessfully to install a custom ROM I restored the stock ROM. In the interest of saving some space I uninstalled several stock apps, checking with her before doing so on each one. She assured me that she would never use Audible and I (foolishly) removed it without doing a backup.

Now she would like to try the audio book feature, but guess what? No Audible. And I can't find any stand-alone app to install that will give her the feature.

Any suggestions, short of restoring the backup again??

http://m.1mobile.com/com.audible.application-96672.html Just download 1 mobile and install the Audible app. It's the same as on the Kindle.

Sent From Kindle Fire HD 7 running CM 11 4.4.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread