Help (request) samsungIME(keyboard)

18th April 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi i am here with a request for you i want to use the keyboard(samsungIME) from Virginity V11 ROM the Galaxy S4 keyboard(white this is important for me) on my stock rooted 4.1.2 ROM. So the request is anyone can get this keyboard from Virginity V11 ROM to can i use with my stock rooted 4.1.2 rom? I try to make it but the simply copy to system/app the file and overwrite the old one didn't work it :/
Last edited by nanarni; 18th April 2014 at 09:16 PM.
18th April 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 64

231 posts
may be you did not change permission in the .apk..while you re in root explorer,push continiously on the .apk file until it shows permissions.then tick in the first vertical row all three boxes and in the second vertical row only tick the first box,all other boxes let them empty and reboot.shoul work this way.
if you already done this ignore my post
The Following User Says Thank You to broky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by broky

may be you did not change permission in the .apk..while you re in root explorer,push continiously on the .apk file until it shows permissions.then tick in the first vertical row all three boxes and in the second vertical row only tick the first box,all other boxes let them empty and reboot.shoul work this way.
if you already done this ignore my post

i try this already but the result is the same i got a popup window : samsung keyboard stops to work :/
but ty for trying to help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread