Dialer and Contacts Color

Search This thread

Earthdog

Mar 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
So I have the ATT S5 and gonna return for the obvious reason of locked bootloader and trying to decide if I stay with my Note 3. Anyway I really want the Black Dialer, Messaging and Black Contacts is TMO version using Black or White iterations?

TIA

Earthdog

Mar 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
So I have the ATT S5 and gonna return for the obvious reason of locked bootloader and trying to decide if I stay with my Note 3. Anyway I really want the Black Dialer, Messaging and Black Contacts is TMO version using Black or White iterations?

TIA

Wow the silence.... Maybe I asked my question wrong. Does the TMO S5 have a light or dark theme to the SMS, Phone and Contacts apps?

awful_bliss

Aug 5, 2010
Wow the silence.... Maybe I asked my question wrong. Does the TMO S5 have a light or dark theme to the SMS, Phone and Contacts apps?

Relax, these forums aren't very active yet. The T-Mobile version comes stock with light/white themed TouchWiz apps.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Earthdog

Mar 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Relax, these forums aren't very active yet. The T-Mobile version comes stock with light/white themed TouchWiz apps.

Thank you, when you see so many views and no answers it makes you wonder. All in all the silence in the S5 forums really are shocking considering Samsung is saying sales are fantastic. I'd say DEV response is very very low...

awful_bliss

Aug 5, 2010
Thank you, when you see so many views and no answers it makes you wonder. All in all the silence in the S5 forums really are shocking considering Samsung is saying sales are fantastic. I'd say DEV response is very very low...

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised as well. Normally I just lurk, but it's been so quiet around here I've started chiming in.

As for the dark themed apps it will be easy to replace the T-Mobile versions with ones from another carrier on a rooted device.

Reactions: tenxo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised as well. Normally I just lurk, but it's been so quiet around here I've started chiming in.

As for the dark themed apps it will be easy to replace the T-Mobile versions with ones from another carrier on a rooted device.