Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 42,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ touchwiz animation ☆

Tip us?

travperk
Old
(Last edited by travperk; 24th December 2013 at 09:01 AM.) Reason: adding stock touchwiz animation
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 176
Location: that itty-bitty nano-spec on that blue dot thats sits just past those last trillion galaxies
Talking ☆ touchwiz animation ☆

Hey at&t galaxy note 3 brothers!

I have an awesome zip file attached that makes your window animations look absolutely amazing. Best way to describe it: Random, Elegant, Subtle, Smooth and Perfect!!, pure eye candy. Just flash it. You will like it guaranteed. Let me know what ya guys think. Have a great Christmas. This is my present to you!

☆ Works on touchwiz roms only.

☆☆ Also added stock touchwiz animation zip in case you want to go back. I would have no idea why?..but in case you do.

☆☆☆ You really have nothing to lose with that stock zip down there?.. right?

☆☆☆☆ Make sure to hit thanks my Brotha's!! (If ya like it) .
Attached Files
File Type: zip TOUCHWIZ ANIMATION.zip - [Click for QR Code] (587.9 KB, 447 views)
File Type: zip TOUCHWIZ ANIMATION__BACK TO STOCK.zip - [Click for QR Code] (621.1 KB, 191 views)
flashin and flashin all night for days, weeks, months, more than half of my life and i still cant get enough. What do they put in this stuff?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to travperk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tropazr
Old
Thanks Meter 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by travperk View Post
Hey at&t galaxy note 3 brothers!

I have an awesome zip file attached that makes your window animations look absolutely amazing. Very classy and pure eye candy. Just flash it. You will like it gauranteed. Let me know what ya guys think. Have a great Christmas. This is my present to you!

Works on touchwiz roms only.
Flashing now...will report back! Thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropazr View Post
Flashing now...will report back! Thanks!!!
I like it. Pretty good animations. Anyway you could provide a stock flashable so we can return to stock if we needed? Thanks!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,998

DONATE TO ME
Badass dude. Been waaaaiting for this since aosp Roms thank you!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wally3614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dnice25
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Any video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dnice25 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

travperk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 176
Location: that itty-bitty nano-spec on that blue dot thats sits just past those last trillion galaxies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnice25 View Post
Any video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
Hey Brother, .. no video but i just included a zip to go back to stock window animation if you dont like it. Nothing to lose now.

flashin and flashin all night for days, weeks, months, more than half of my life and i still cant get enough. What do they put in this stuff?
The Following User Says Thank You to travperk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tropazr
Old
Thanks Meter 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by travperk View Post
Hey Brother, .. no video but i just included a zip to go back to stock window animation if you dont like it. Nothing to lose now.

Thanks for the back to stock! This is definitely cool. Good job. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

travperk
Old
(Last edited by travperk; 24th December 2013 at 08:51 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropazr View Post
Thanks for the back to stock! This is definitely cool. Good job. Thanks!
My pleasure Brother ! Glad you like it!! (I knew ya would!!)

😎😜😄😜😎😜😁😜😎

Random, Elegant, Subtle, Smooth and Perfect!! .. LoL

😎😜😄😜😎😜😁😜😎

The Following User Says Thank You to travperk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bebeloneovvl
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Just installed. Running great!!! Thanks alot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bebeloneovvl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

9wire
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Is this different than the ones available in Xui Mod for Xposed?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9wire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1,483

DONATE TO ME
Can someone post a video?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

The Following User Says Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]