FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Check out my S5 with a Spigen case

63 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By Allen K, Member on 17th April 2014, 03:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here's my S5 with a clear Spigen Ultra Fit Capsule case / cover. When you cover the flash LED with your hand or just lay it on your desk, the cover disperses the light to the bezel area and gives it a nice glow.

Keep in mind: the photo does exaggerate the effect a bit. Actual color and intensity of the glow depends on what the phone is laying against. If you're holding it in your hand, it will be a bit pale / yellowish. Still very cool though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Allen K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th April 2014, 03:54 AM |#2  
andROIDS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen K

Here's my S5 with a clear Spigen Ultra Fit Capsule case / cover. When you cover the flash LED with your hand or just lay it on your desk, the cover disperses the light to the bezel area and gives it a nice glow.

Keep in mind: the photo does exaggerate the effect a bit. Actual color and intensity of the glow depends on what the phone is laying against. If you're holding it in your hand, it will be a bit pale / yellowish. Still very cool though.

Very nice. It's a unique way to showcase the phone.
17th April 2014, 08:19 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andROIDS

Very nice. It's a unique way to showcase the phone.


Thank you
17th April 2014, 09:11 PM |#4  
Captainblade's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
It that the clear case or patterned back

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app
17th April 2014, 09:14 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainblade

It that the clear case or patterned back

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app


It's clear. Most likely that's the only one that would disperse the light this way. As I mentioned, picture exaggerates the intensity, but it's still pretty neat.
The Following User Says Thank You to Allen K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 09:19 PM |#6  
Captainblade's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Thanks
21st April 2014, 04:23 AM |#7  
D33KK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Can you upload a video showing the light when you receive a notification please?

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
case, galaxy s5, samsung, spigen, t-mobile
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes