Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP]Unfinished Firmware Flash Via Odin

Tip us?

aaronjasper49
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Tablet [HELP]Unfinished Firmware Flash Via Odin

hello i need your help as soon as possible i was flashing my galaxy tab 3 sm-t210 firmware via odin and then suddenly it stopped and unrecognized the device it says i need kies to fis it in the emergency recovery in the kies i need the code that was given when the firmware flashing stopped via kies but i didnt flashed via kies please help me i need a code or a fix please help

ermmanuel
Old
(Last edited by ermmanuel; 12th March 2014 at 04:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronjasper49 View Post
hello i need your help as soon as possible i was flashing my galaxy tab 3 sm-t210 firmware via odin and then suddenly it stopped and unrecognized the device it says i need kies to fis it in the emergency recovery in the kies i need the code that was given when the firmware flashing stopped via kies but i didnt flashed via kies please help me i need a code or a fix please help

can you still get to download mode?
if so just re-download the firmware and flash with odin

aaronjasper49
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermmanuel View Post
can you still get to download mode?
if so just re-download the firmware and flash with odin
the message that said to conect via pc using kies it is downloada mode i tried going to odin again but odin cant detect

ikhsaricky
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default woahhh

Quote:
You can just flash it again, try another computer, i HIGHLY recommended win 7 or xp, run odin "as administartor" mode

****make sure samsung usb driver is installed properly in your comouter****

Is my reply helping you?

aaronjasper49
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhsaricky View Post
You can just flash it again, try another computer, i HIGHLY recommended win 7 or xp, run odin "as administartor" mode

****make sure samsung usb driver is installed properly in your comouter****

Is my reply helping you?

can i have your pit file in your SM-T210?

- Mᴏʀᴏɴ -
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
As long as it can enter recovery mode and can be recognized, do a STOCK ROM FLASH (USE THE CLEAN METHOD OF FLASHING). Now attempt to do that flash again..

An image/screenshot of the problem might help us to help you.

ikhsaricky
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default :D

Quote:
can i have your pit file in your SM-T210?

Aw, im using smt311, but flashing with odinnis the simole way,, did yiu finish it?

Vampyrate
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
same thing happened to my t217s when Samsung didn't do anything for a legit issue with my tablet during an OTA update and stated that it was rooted (it has been stock since out of the box). after many attempts (didn't have another computer available) i switched to a different usb port and got it flashed just fine.
Stuck with an iPhone 5s (64GB) until Android can support 128gb SD Cards (Stupid large music library and severe Music ADD). But I do have a Galaxy Tab 3 through Sprint to keep my Robot fix strong.