Question Unable to install any apk on [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] [-Ultimate™NeXus-] on Micromax A110

OP Roady9

21st March 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have just successfully installed [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] [-Ultimate™NeXus-] [-Updated-] for my Micromax A110.

Everything is working fine, except that I am unable to install any apps either from my SD card or Google play store.

I have checked security setting to install apps from unknown sources, still any new app is not getting installed.

Have attached the screenshots.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thank a lot in advance....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-21-23-57-11.png
Views:	52
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	2642672   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-22-00-01-38.png
Views:	46
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	2642673  
22nd March 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 42

95 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roady9

I have just successfully installed [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] [-Ultimate™NeXus-] [-Updated-] for my Micromax A110.

Everything is working fine, except that I am unable to install any apps either from my SD card or Google play store.

I have checked security setting to install apps from unknown sources, still any new app is not getting installed.

Have attached the screenshots.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thank a lot in advance....

Have you try doing factory data reset?
23rd March 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 563

2,961 posts
Donate to Me
More
Looks like you might be missing an important app called DefaultContainerService.apk. That is a common issue that causes that error codes. Other potential fixes include wiping caches and resetting the phone, though it seems the app missing or frozen causes this more than anything. Found info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...stall-t1242690 - Different phone, but a few other people with different phones mentioned that it helped them too. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Change kernel
Or
Clear cache and data of google play browse to system/etc. Delete hosts( host is a file name) now go to cwm wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.. problem should get solved...
Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread