Here is a way to mute the camera shutter/focus sound.
- Watch must be rooted to replace the file
- Adb working with gear
Installation with adb:
- Extract the file on your PC, in adb directory if you don't have it in your PATH
- Connect your watch to PC
- Type these commands on the PC:
adb shell su -c mount -o remount,rw / adb shell su -c mount -o remount,rw /system adb shell su -c mkdir /tmp adb push libaudiopolicy_sec.so /tmp adb shell su -c mv /system/lib/libaudiopolicy_sec.so /system/lib/libaudiopolicy_sec.so.org adb shell su -c cp /tmp/libaudiopolicy_sec.so /system/lib/ adb shell sync adb shell sync adb reboot
- Gear reboots
- Set volume to vibrate and voila!
- Camera is muted only when watch volume is set to vibrate mode with this patch.
- I patched NA3 firmware file, so maybe NA3 firmware installed is required. There are good chances that this file didn't change between MK7 and NA3, let me know if it works on MK7