FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

[Q] HTC One X dead (no light at all)

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By razaqureshi224, Junior Member on 21st April 2014, 12:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys, I have htc one x for over a year now. it was working fine but recently it just gone dead. i haven't done any firmware update or root device etc. i gave it to one repair shop the guy said that it might have memory IC problem and other things (processor, power ic) are fine but memory ic is not available right now. i showed it to another shop but that guy said that its processor is gone dead and there is nothing you can do. i don't know what to do. plz help me, if there is any possible solution for y device??

Thanks,

22nd April 2014, 11:28 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Since, I'm having the same problem, I'm wondering if there's a reliable way to check, which component exactly is broken. Any ideas?

And secondly: Is there any way to gain access to the internal memory if we assume, that all other components are irrepairably broken?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread