Info 2

Any news About the new Firmware Android 4.4.2 ?

21st April 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

156 posts
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	2699775

Asyou can in thier post in FAcebook did anyone of you guys received it yet ?any way to manually update ?
21st April 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 39

140 posts
Donate to Me
More
OUI 2.1 is not going to be Kit Kat

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

156 posts
Oh sorry I thought is , but did you receive it ?
21st April 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,213

6,434 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mate, half of backers are still waiting for their watches - so if Omate said end of April, count that as end of August...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 443

1,618 posts
Sorry to disappoint you but KK likely won't be coming to the TS unless it's ported.

There are two more Omate products coming out, however, that will be receiving KK.
22nd April 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 8

58 posts
Unfortunately the ts1 was basically omates beta testing device. They will be releasing newer versions which will receive the suppport
24th April 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #7  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 44

212 posts
More
Why in the world of "why bother"? The OUI is a complete POS, the general consensus here is that NOBODY uses it. I don't understand why they're wasting time updating it when their time could be better spent elsewhere with the long list of things missing or not working.
The Following User Says Thank You to sm753 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 8

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm753

Why in the world of "why bother"? The OUI is a complete POS, the general consensus here is that NOBODY uses it. I don't understand why they're wasting time updating it when their time could be better spent elsewhere with the long list of things missing or not working.

Unfortunately there time is spent designing and preparing the next version of the ts as well as a few other wearables. I HIGHLY doubt the the current ts will see much support. Not that there's any now. It will be left to the devs here
24th April 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac

Unfortunately there time is spent designing and preparing the next version of the ts as well as a few other wearables. I HIGHLY doubt the the current ts will see much support. Not that there's any now. It will be left to the devs here

All I want is for them to fix Bluetooth and GPS so I can use this thing for biking. Bluetooth goes in and out when I move my wrist (hence, move the watch). until then, this device is as useful as a paperweight.
25th April 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 77

400 posts
Your watch is defective if Bluetooth goes in and out as you describe. Both Bluetooth and GPS are accurate and reliable on my stock 1/8/1900 with 20140120 firmware, given the firmware issues with some useful Bluetooth profiles being just broken or missing.

A firmware revision will not fix the problems you report on Bluetooth and GPS reliability, though if we ever get one it might fix Bluetooth problems leading to companion mode uselessness. You might have a defective antenna, MTK based devices are well known to have troubles sometimes due to defective or poorly connected antennas, particularly with GPS. Isn't the GPS and Bluetooth antenna the same part in the TrueSmart ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in TrueSmart General by ThreadRank