Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Generic Tablet Problem (Android lying on his chest, doesn't matter what I do)

Tip us?

Wilficus
Old
(Last edited by Wilficus; 19th April 2014 at 09:38 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Generic Tablet Problem (Android lying on his chest, doesn't matter what I do)

Hi, I'm not sure if I posted in good thread category, since I couldn't find a thread for my tablet, maybe I should explain why I posted in here:

It's a Generic tablet 703H I suppose, but I'm not sure if that's the model, it is running "Full AOSP on Rk29sdk" I suppose, (at least that's what AnTuTu benchmark told me before) I rooted the device using this and it WORKED, but when I decided to go into a recovery mode (I wanted to install CWM from here) but when I run my tablet with POWER and VOL+ (so I could enter STOCK recovery IF THERE IS ANY) all I got was an android lying on his back with opened chest, since that I can't do anything on it, I turn it off and on but nothing happens, I tried every keys and nothing helped. And when I plug the tablet so it will charge, I do not get battery animation, but yet again the same screen. But later I spotted that before that shows up it flashes with standing android with something blue spinning in his chest (Is it download mode maybe?) So I decided to plug the tablet to my laptop and see what happens. Before it was recignized as "Full" (ADB Drivers which I used to root) but now it showed up for a while as something about Nexus (not sure it google or galaxy) tablet. I am confused because now it again shows as Full. I wanted to flash it because it lags terribly (Android 4.0.4, kernel 3.0.8) and it bugs a lot (like "return" key was staying as "down" key)

Screenshots:

If it's not the correct thread category please move it, I didn't find correct place for it by myself
I understand this is not Nexus tablet but still this is what USB drivers installed on my Win7 flashed me about
If it helps - I can use Ubuntu (most of things about computer I do through Ubuntu, yet never about any external devise)

Wilficus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem Solved

Fixed tablet with a bootable SD card, if it's needed I can post how I managed to fix it.