Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

hboot problems

Tip us?
 
smartiejoe
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default hboot problems

I am trying to downgrade to hboot 1.44 so I can use an RUU.exe the problem is when I try to flash the .zip for the hboot it just sits there saying it's transferring 501k and does nothing.

Any help?
 
clsA
Old
#2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 983
Posts: 3,685
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartiejoe View Post
I am trying to downgrade to hboot 1.44 so I can use an RUU.exe the problem is when I try to flash the .zip for the hboot it just sits there saying it's transferring 501k and does nothing.

Any help?
not enough information
post your fastboot getvar all (minus imei and serial no)
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

 
smartiejoe
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
not enough information
post your fastboot getvar all (minus imei and serial no)
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.16.3250.24
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.17.401.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3816mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-ae095083bf
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.178s
 
clsA
Old
(Last edited by clsA; 21st April 2014 at 10:31 PM.)
#4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 983
Posts: 3,685
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartiejoe View Post
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.16.3250.24
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.17.401.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3816mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-ae095083bf
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.178s
where did you get the 1.44 ? hboot try this one
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyqurk33yh...M7_RUUmode.zip

fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip hboot.zip
fastboot reboot
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

 
smartiejoe
Old
(Last edited by smartiejoe; 21st April 2014 at 10:41 PM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
where did you get the 1.44 ? hboot try this one
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyqurk33yh...M7_RUUmode.zip
C:\ADB>fastboot flash zip C:\Users\Joe\Downloads\orig_hboot_1.44.0000_M7_RUU mode
.zip
sending 'zip' (486 KB)...
FAILED (command write failed (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 0.644s

EDIT: It worked! Tried a different USB port!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes