Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 53,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Chase Quick Deposit on GPE

Tip us?

eortizr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 178
Default Chase Quick Deposit on GPE

Anybody having issues with Chase Quick Deposit on GPE Roms, it seems that the pictures turn Green after been snapped.
Please hit 'Thanks' if I helped you.

RandomHandle
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Having same issue, anyone found a fix?

Alaris
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Bank of America is also giving me problems. Keeps telling me that the image isn't clear enough when it's actually pretty clear.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

fleetwod
Old
Thanks Meter 9
On S-off, rooted, ATT HTC One M8 and having same green screen on gpe roms or on conversion. App works fine on sense based roms.
Did anyone find a solution?

Thanks

thebobmannh
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
Bank of America is also giving me problems. Keeps telling me that the image isn't clear enough when it's actually pretty clear.
Reviving a few month old thread here, but I'm having similar issues with Bank of America -- when I snap the photo of the check, it never turns into a static image. Like, even after pushing the camera button and the app asks me to confirm, I still see the moving camera window rather than the static photo that I just supposedly took. Even if i sit perfectly still and confirm the images it never goes through.

Anyone found a fix for this? GPE ROM, using Google Camera.
Running an AT&T HTC M8 with SinLess GPE ROM. Unlocked, S-Off, of course.

rsach
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have tried multiple ROMs (GPE, CM11) on my Tmobile HTC-M8 and am facing the same issue with the Chase mobile app. The check picture turns green. With Sense ROM there are no issues. I'm wondering if this is happening to folks who converted from Sense to GPE or is it evening happening to people who have a GPE edition phone.