Chase Quick Deposit on GPE

OP eortizr

21st April 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas,Texas
Thanks Meter: 181

1,119 posts
More
Anybody having issues with Chase Quick Deposit on GPE Roms, it seems that the pictures turn Green after been snapped.
28th May 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
Having same issue, anyone found a fix?
29th May 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 18

396 posts
Bank of America is also giving me problems. Keeps telling me that the image isn't clear enough when it's actually pretty clear.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
29th June 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #4  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 9

14 posts
More
On S-off, rooted, ATT HTC One M8 and having same green screen on gpe roms or on conversion. App works fine on sense based roms.
Did anyone find a solution?

Thanks
31st July 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #5  
Flag Derry, NH
Thanks Meter: 125

367 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaris

Bank of America is also giving me problems. Keeps telling me that the image isn't clear enough when it's actually pretty clear.

Reviving a few month old thread here, but I'm having similar issues with Bank of America -- when I snap the photo of the check, it never turns into a static image. Like, even after pushing the camera button and the app asks me to confirm, I still see the moving camera window rather than the static photo that I just supposedly took. Even if i sit perfectly still and confirm the images it never goes through.

Anyone found a fix for this? GPE ROM, using Google Camera.
12th August 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
I have tried multiple ROMs (GPE, CM11) on my Tmobile HTC-M8 and am facing the same issue with the Chase mobile app. The check picture turns green. With Sense ROM there are no issues. I'm wondering if this is happening to folks who converted from Sense to GPE or is it evening happening to people who have a GPE edition phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread