An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge – XDA TV

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

[Q] Strange behavior on Data

21st April 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
I have (purchased 4mo ago) Tmobile Note3 phone on prepaid tmobile unlimited $70 (with 4G LTE) with Kitkat. Sometimes even with 4-5 bars with 4G sign it looses the data connection. Browsers wont load pages, email client just trying to sync. Google play's circle spinning and spinning. Everything works again after few second/minutes and stops again later. I did a factory reset and didnt help. Anybody know whats going on here?
Last edited by xda_rosh; 21st April 2014 at 11:07 PM.
21st April 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 306

912 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_rosh

I have (purchased 4mo ago) Tmobile Note3 phone on prepaid tmobile unlimited $70 (with 4G LTE) with Kitkat. Sometimes even with 4-5 bars with 4G sign it looses the data connection. Browsers wont load pages, email client just trying to sync. Google play's circle spinning and spinning. Everything works again after few second/minutes and stops again later. I did a factory reset and didnt help. Anybody know whats going on here?

+1, same thing is happening to me. Im trying to find out of we can flash a 4.3 JB modem while we are on 4.4 KK bootloader, and maybe it fixes the problem

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

If someone has a flashable .zip file of a JB modem, please post it, thanks.
22nd April 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 514

1,476 posts
Quote:

It's a problem with the 4.4.2 kitkat update....apparently 4.4.3 is planned to fix that...I don't know the timing of that update though
22nd April 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by louforgiveno

It's a problem with the 4.4.2 kitkat update....apparently 4.4.3 is planned to fix that...I don't know the timing of that update though

So is everybody with Kitkat having this problem?. Could you please show where it mentioned that it will be fixed in 4.4.3?
22nd April 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #5  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
So we will have to wait for 4.4.3 update, anyone knows when will it be available?
22nd April 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 97

621 posts
Yes known problem with kit Kat.

I have it myself
22nd April 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 514

1,476 posts
Quote:

So is everybody with Kitkat having this problem?. Could you please show where it mentioned that it will be fixed in 4.4.3?

This article talks about the fixes in the 4.4.3 update.
http://www.i4u.com/2014/04/71701/spr...id-443-nexus-5
22nd April 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 11

45 posts
I have wondered the same thing, I'll have all bars but Web page won't load, can't load the play store. It happens a lot , more then just a hand full of times, but now I'm running with hyper drive rom and so far so good. We'll see.
22nd April 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #9  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
I hope this issues would be solved next update
22nd April 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 306

912 posts
More
Ok guys, try this, go to your Mobile settings and change your APN's IPv6 to IPv4, its gonna help a lot.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread