Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Strange behavior on Data

Tip us?

xda_rosh
Old
(Last edited by xda_rosh; 21st April 2014 at 11:07 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Strange behavior on Data

I have (purchased 4mo ago) Tmobile Note3 phone on prepaid tmobile unlimited $70 (with 4G LTE) with Kitkat. Sometimes even with 4-5 bars with 4G sign it looses the data connection. Browsers wont load pages, email client just trying to sync. Google play's circle spinning and spinning. Everything works again after few second/minutes and stops again later. I did a factory reset and didnt help. Anybody know whats going on here?

slick4mitch
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_rosh View Post
I have (purchased 4mo ago) Tmobile Note3 phone on prepaid tmobile unlimited $70 (with 4G LTE) with Kitkat. Sometimes even with 4-5 bars with 4G sign it looses the data connection. Browsers wont load pages, email client just trying to sync. Google play's circle spinning and spinning. Everything works again after few second/minutes and stops again later. I did a factory reset and didnt help. Anybody know whats going on here?
+1, same thing is happening to me. Im trying to find out of we can flash a 4.3 JB modem while we are on 4.4 KK bootloader, and maybe it fixes the problem

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

If someone has a flashable .zip file of a JB modem, please post it, thanks.

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 509
Quote:
It's a problem with the 4.4.2 kitkat update....apparently 4.4.3 is planned to fix that...I don't know the timing of that update though
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"

xda_rosh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by louforgiveno View Post
It's a problem with the 4.4.2 kitkat update....apparently 4.4.3 is planned to fix that...I don't know the timing of that update though

So is everybody with Kitkat having this problem?. Could you please show where it mentioned that it will be fixed in 4.4.3?

Lorettaa
Old
Thanks Meter 36
So we will have to wait for 4.4.3 update, anyone knows when will it be available?

trim81
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Yes known problem with kit Kat.

I have it myself

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 509
Quote:
So is everybody with Kitkat having this problem?. Could you please show where it mentioned that it will be fixed in 4.4.3?
This article talks about the fixes in the 4.4.3 update.
http://www.i4u.com/2014/04/71701/spr...id-443-nexus-5
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"

g1-and-only
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I have wondered the same thing, I'll have all bars but Web page won't load, can't load the play store. It happens a lot , more then just a hand full of times, but now I'm running with hyper drive rom and so far so good. We'll see.

Lorettaa
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I hope this issues would be solved next update

slick4mitch
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Ok guys, try this, go to your Mobile settings and change your APN's IPv6 to IPv4, its gonna help a lot.