Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 45,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sense 6.0 + 4.4 Causes "Disconnected" Data

Tip us?

Poshture
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Sense 6.0 + 4.4 Causes "Disconnected" Data

I insert coin on my HTC One m7 the other day and noticed it didn't have any data, no matter what I did it just said disconnect,

I tried airplane mode, restarted multiple times, reflashed, everything, so I went and flashed ARHD the sense 6.0 one and same issue...

So I had to revert back to CM with android 4.4 and it works fine again, but I really liked sense 6 and I want to go back.. so what is the issue why can't I use sense 6.0 and my mobile data?

****I was still able to phone, text everything, it was just my data that was unavailable, like facebook, instagram etc..

Poshture
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poshture View Post
I insert coin on my HTC One m7 the other day and noticed it didn't have any data, no matter what I did it just said disconnect,

I tried airplane mode, restarted multiple times, reflashed, everything, so I went and flashed ARHD the sense 6.0 one and same issue...

So I had to revert back to CM with android 4.4 and it works fine again, but I really liked sense 6 and I want to go back.. so what is the issue why can't I use sense 6.0 and my mobile data?

****I was still able to phone, text everything, it was just my data that was unavailable, like facebook, instagram etc..
Anyone?

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10795

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poshture View Post
Anyone?
Did you check the apns?

Bat cave One

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly