Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't do last step of rooting process HTC One M7

Tip us?

Nacir Antonio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Can't do last step of rooting process HTC One M7

Ok I'm fairly brand new to this whole Rooting process...I just decided to try it because I dropped my phone and the screen got cracked severely...my touch screen still works fine regularly but when I go to the bootloader and go to recover to back up my files and install it does not respond...like the touch screen just completely does not work at all...when I turn off my phone and reboot regularly the touch screen works fine...smh..can someone help me..(HTC One M7 Sprint)

Surlyinvancouver
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacir Antonio View Post
Ok I'm fairly brand new to this whole Rooting process...I just decided to try it because I dropped my phone and the screen got cracked severely...my touch screen still works fine regularly but when I go to the bootloader and go to recover to back up my files and install it does not respond...like the touch screen just completely does not work at all...when I turn off my phone and reboot regularly the touch screen works fine...smh..can someone help me..(HTC One M7 Sprint)
Did you try using the volume keys to navigate in recovery?

fenstre
Old
Thanks Meter 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlyinvancouver View Post
Did you try using the volume keys to navigate in recovery?
1. Isn't there a different forum section for the Sprint version of this phone?
2. I think the touchscreen stops working when you have a new firmware and an old system. In your case, this is recovery--which recovery image did you flash?
If I helped, click Thanks!