Tablet [Q]Stock P5110 charger issue

OP TitanTaber

19th December 2013, 08:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Maryville
Thanks Meter: 11

71 posts
More
The charger just makes the battery blink charging/not charging on and off. It has done this before but quit and now its back...
20th December 2013, 07:47 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTaber

The charger just makes the battery blink charging/not charging on and off. It has done this before but quit and now its back...

change your charger buddy cos samsung gives crappy charger with tab 2
29th December 2013, 03:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
4.2.2 upgrade oau
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTaber

I have a GT-p5110 note 2. I have had it for 6 months or so, and no problems. Yesterday i did samsungs over air update. after the reboot it had a red X over the battery icon when i pluged the usb charger in, and a system check confirmed "battery Not Charging" i tried with power down and off, i tried this and that googled it etc. Now i have a useless tablet that can struggle to show the (powered Down) battery charge icon and then reboot over an over back in to the battery charge icon.

Worst update ever !!!!!!!!!
22nd April 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Maryville
Thanks Meter: 11

71 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarVada

I have a GT-p5110 note 2. I have had it for 6 months or so, and no problems. Yesterday i did samsungs over air update. after the reboot it had a red X over the battery icon when i pluged the usb charger in, and a system check confirmed "battery Not Charging" i tried with power down and off, i tried this and that googled it etc. Now i have a useless tablet that can struggle to show the (powered Down) battery charge icon and then reboot over an over back in to the battery charge icon.

Worst update ever !!!!!!!!!

turns out it was only my usb wall charger had gone bad.... bought another and turns out it was a knock off brand with a samsung sticker and it acted the same way..... final try, got a legit one and it works now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread