Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[q] amlogic aml8726mx root error

OP teachusoliver

18th August 2013, 05:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hey!!!! guys i have got me a chinese tablet from turkey its brand is artes d710 but it is actually a mid 710 it has got a 1.5 ghz dual core cortex a9 cpu amlogic aml8726 mx with an onboard bluetooth it is not rooted and i have tried several methods to root this device but it constantly gives a Shell root error i want to update and install a different rom and software please help me and guide me through the process.. by the way the machines board is g24refem63au fingerprint is mid/refem63au/g24refem63au:4.1.1/jroo3c/eng.jingfeng.20130314:user/test-keys user jingfeng

i dont mind updating it from a different brands software just let me have acces to set cpu and decrease the cpu speed

any solution for this type of a tablet please ??
5th June 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jesup
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
I am running a mid with the am logic setup and have root. If you still need files to root reply here, or if anyone needs peply here and I'll post em. Don't wanna lose programs in a dead room.

Sent from my YF734 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread