Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 47,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] amlogic aml8726mx root error

Tip us?

teachusoliver
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] amlogic aml8726mx root error

hey!!!! guys i have got me a chinese tablet from turkey its brand is artes d710 but it is actually a mid 710 it has got a 1.5 ghz dual core cortex a9 cpu amlogic aml8726 mx with an onboard bluetooth it is not rooted and i have tried several methods to root this device but it constantly gives a Shell root error i want to update and install a different rom and software please help me and guide me through the process.. by the way the machines board is g24refem63au fingerprint is mid/refem63au/g24refem63au:4.1.1/jroo3c/eng.jingfeng.20130314:user/test-keys user jingfeng

i dont mind updating it from a different brands software just let me have acces to set cpu and decrease the cpu speed

any solution for this type of a tablet please ??

talord11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am running a mid with the am logic setup and have root. If you still need files to root reply here, or if anyone needs peply here and I'll post em. Don't wanna lose programs in a dead room.

Sent from my YF734 using XDA Free mobile app