Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] splashtop thd or kainy on nvidia shield

Tip us?

spaceghost90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] splashtop thd or kainy on nvidia shield

i have tried to get both working and so far with kainy it works but is very grainy and somewhat laggy. with splashtop thd it runs but force closes when in fullscreen sometimes and i cant get the shields controller to be reconized. can anyone give me a detailed way to get either to work well for streaming from my pc?

brandrobbart
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceghost90 View Post
i have tried to get both working and so far with kainy it works but is very grainy and somewhat laggy. with splashtop thd it runs but force closes when in fullscreen sometimes and i cant get the shields controller to be reconized. can anyone give me a detailed way to get either to work well for streaming from my pc?
I'm not exactly sure how to use those two applications, but I use one called Teamviewer that works great. Give TeamViewer a try and tell me if that's good.

If this helped please press Thanks!

Deen0X
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Hi

i wrote a guide (in spanish, use translator) for gamestreaming using kainy or splashtop

http://manguiro.blogspot.com/2014/01...a-android.html

is a quite old now, because last updates from kainy and splashtop add gamepad (with xinput) support, but the main idea is the same (without the need of using vjoy)

if you have a compatible GFX for splashtop, then this is your best choice. if not, i suggest to try Kainy.

greetings!