OP interloper

11th April 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 423

640 posts
Donate to Me
More
I didn't see a vanilla CWMR thread and since I was able to fix sdcard I figured I'd share the image with everyone. USB OTG isn't fully working but everything else should be good to go. I'll add touch later too and post both. I'm not big on maintaining threads but if you want help I'm on irc and hangouts. Here's the link to the recovery.img:

http://www.oudhitsquad.com/android/H...r/recovery.img

I can make a zip later too and I think the link to my github is in my sig. There's some stuff you can check out. Bug report all you want.
Cheers.

Ignore this for a little while. simonsickle brought it to my attention internal isn't mounting properly...news at 11.

Ok, I verified this completely. Backup/restore from both internal and external work fine. I JUST performed these functions. I give this a green light.

EDIT AGAIN: Just verified USB OTG works fine too. I knew it was all working, but someone told me it wasn't...Sprint only since it uses the mmcblk# and not the emmc names. This will kill a VZW for sure. Keep calm and flash all the roms.
Last edited by interloper; 12th April 2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: derp
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to interloper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag El Paso

640 posts
Donate to Me
More
Alright, so over here you have your vanilla blended cwmr and swipe. These are the basic, generic, no frills recoveries with everything working just fine. I made zips too if you like that...cheers.

http://www.oudhitsquad.com/android/?...m8/sprint/cwmr
The Following User Says Thank You to interloper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #3  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,253

28,950 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by interloper

Alright, so over here you have your vanilla blended cwmr and swipe. These are the basic, generic, no frills recoveries with everything working just fine. I made zips too if you like that...cheers.

http://www.oudhitsquad.com/android/?...m8/sprint/cwmr

Does this also do differential backups rather than a full backup each time?

How is this working for everyone?
16th April 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #4  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag El Paso

640 posts
Donate to Me
More
No. If you want that type of specialization try philz. It's really a great recovery with a lot of good features This is for those folks that like the simple life I should update the files though because I've merged with the M8 team already and there is more filesystem support in the new kernel. Hope that helps. Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interloper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 11:35 PM   |  #5  
Flag Grand Cane
Thanks Meter: 22

138 posts
More
The Philz recovery sux, so does the tarp out atm. M8 is in need of a good recovery

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #6  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag El Paso

640 posts
Donate to Me
More
CWMR should update through ROM manager now that official nightlies have started. Simple, but stable. USB OTG support. Works for us.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, recovery, sdcard
Previous Thread Next Thread