Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Possible to have Landscape for stock launcher under stock rom?

OP shaolin95

22nd April 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 880

5,401 posts
More
Hi!
I was a Note 2 lover and overclocker and now I got one for my GF and she is loving it. Her old nokia love is over finally
Anyways, the only complaint she has is the stock browser not going to landscape. And she won't go for any other launcher as I tried to make her change. So I saw some of the modded ones I used to work with but they are all deodexed.
Is there anything out there that works with the stock 4.3 ROMS? (I will root if for this so no big deal if that is needed).
Thanks!
22nd April 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 105

368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin95

Hi!
I was a Note 2 lover and overclocker and now I got one for my GF and she is loving it. Her old nokia love is over finally
Anyways, the only complaint she has is the stock browser not going to landscape. And she won't go for any other launcher as I tried to make her change. So I saw some of the modded ones I used to work with but they are all deodexed.
Is there anything out there that works with the stock 4.3 ROMS? (I will root if for this so no big deal if that is needed).
Thanks!

Use an app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...setorientation
The Following User Says Thank You to tube517 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 880

5,401 posts
More
I should have mentioned that we tried Ultimate Rotation one and it worked but is not smooth. I will give that one a shot too just in case.
22nd April 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 105

368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin95

I should have mentioned that we tried Ultimate Rotation one and it worked but is not smooth. I will give that one a shot too just in case.

I saw this one and tried it on both Touchwiz and AOSP ROMs and it worked well for me. YMMV
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread