Question [Q] HTC One S no rom

OP itsdacj

22nd April 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Northants
Thanks Meter: 26

197 posts
More
One day I tried to root and unlock the bootloader of my friends One S, those were both successful so then i thought..why not flash a ROM (stupidly i didnt think about being S-OFF. I flashed CM11 in CWM and it got stuck in a bootloop so i wiped all data/factory reset. The phone is S-ON with an unlocked bootloader. It has a TWRP recovery. The bootloader stats are as follows:
*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.13.0000
RADIO-1.11.50.05.28
OpenDSP-V31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
Nov 20 2012, 15:44:03:-1

Oh and fyi, my friend recently got a Nexus 5 (yes, of course I'm jelly) and he's happy with a custom ROM on that.
All I'm asking for is help to get this phone running on either on stock 4.1.2 or a custom ROM, from there, I can do what i please . Thanks in advance anyways
22nd April 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdacj

One day I tried to root and unlock the bootloader of my friends One S, those were both successful so then i thought..why not flash a ROM (stupidly i didnt think about being S-OFF. I flashed CM11 in CWM and it got stuck in a bootloop so i wiped all data/factory reset. The phone is S-ON with an unlocked bootloader. It has a TWRP recovery. The bootloader stats are as follows:
*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.13.0000
RADIO-1.11.50.05.28
OpenDSP-V31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
Nov 20 2012, 15:44:03:-1

Oh and fyi, my friend recently got a Nexus 5 (yes, of course I'm jelly) and he's happy with a custom ROM on that.
All I'm asking for is help to get this phone running on either on stock 4.1.2 or a custom ROM, from there, I can do what i please . Thanks in advance anyways

S-ON means you'll have to manually flash the "boot.img" contained in the rom zip via fastboot (Fastboot flash boot boot.img) after you installed the rom via recovery.
22nd April 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Northants

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

S-ON means you'll have to manually flash the "boot.img" contained in the rom zip via fastboot (Fastboot flash boot boot.img) after you installed the rom via recovery.

Thanks I'll try that. I don't know much about HTCs and modding lol

Sent from my iPad Mini (1st Gen) running iOS 7.1
HURRY UP JAILBREAK, STOCK IOS SUCKS
22nd April 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Northants

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

problem solved thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one s
Previous Thread Next Thread