FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

N9005 abrnomal behavior , Vibrate 2 times and restart,

22nd April 2014, 02:17 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Hi,

Note 3 came to me with very strange problem, Its on restart bootloop , its vibrates two times before restart, Its 32 GB and on 4.4.2 version, its other details are as follow

AP: N9005XXUENB7
CP:N9005XXUENB1
CSC:N90050XXENA5

I try my best to find this file but fail. Can you guys guide me to solve this problem,

thanks
 
 
22nd April 2014, 02:33 PM |#2  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Is that the only problem that it vibrates..

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
22nd April 2014, 03:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Is that the only problem that it vibrates..

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

vibrate and restart again and again
22nd April 2014, 03:25 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnobel2

Hi,

Note 3 came to me with very strange problem, Its on restart bootloop , its vibrates two times before restart, Its 32 GB and on 4.4.2 version, its other details are as follow

AP: N9005XXUENB7
CP:N9005XXUENB1
CSC:N90050XXENA5

I try my best to find this file but fail. Can you guys guide me to solve this problem,

thanks

Found this guide, maybe it can help you
http://nasirtech.blogspot.com/2014/0...itkat.html?m=1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ikuni123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 03:28 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuni123

Found this guide, maybe it can help you
http://nasirtech.blogspot.com/2014/0...itkat.html?m=1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks , already try this rom
22nd April 2014, 03:39 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnobel2

Thanks , already try this rom

You can also search for 4.3 ROMs and update them over OTA or Kies after flash.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd April 2014, 04:10 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuni123

You can also search for 4.3 ROMs and update them over OTA or Kies after flash.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

are you sure to downgrade 4.3 from 4.4.2 , I dont think so
The Following User Says Thank You to nsnobel2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 09:55 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnobel2

are you sure to downgrade 4.3 from 4.4.2 , I dont think so

Sorry, my fault, that just works for 4.3 to 4.2.2.
Are you able to boot in download mode?
If you can you are able to emergency recover your phone with kies.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank