Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem reboot note 3 plug to charge.

Tip us?

kirikou008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs down Problem reboot note 3 plug to charge.

Hi guys!

My phone reboot all the time when I put load or when I plug in a usb mic. It first displays the device options, and then it restarts all the time. And when I remove the usb restart it stops and remains normal.

My rom is an official rom.

I need you guys sorry for my english but i'm a belgian guy !

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikou008 View Post
Hi guys!

My phone reboot all the time when I put load or when I plug in a usb mic. It first displays the device options, and then it restarts all the time. And when I remove the usb restart it stops and remains normal.

My rom is an official rom.

I need you guys sorry for my english but i'm a belgian guy !
Have you tried rebooting the phone. If nothing else works do a data factory reset in recovery or settings/backup and restore/data factory reset. Last option reflash the stock rom with odin followed by a factory reset.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
Unofficial elelinux/albinoman CM 11.0 (4.4.4) Ktoonsez KT kernel

kirikou008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Have you tried rebooting the phone. If nothing else works do a data factory reset in recovery or settings/backup and restore/data factory reset. Last option reflash the stock rom with odin followed by a factory reset.
I already do a Factory Restore but nothing doing and when I plug my telepone on the computer restarts it in a loop and when I removed it stops

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 22nd April 2014 at 10:23 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,005
Quote:
I already do a Factory Restore but nothing doing and when I plug my telepone on the computer restarts it in a loop and when I removed it stops
Usb debugging enabled and disabled Kies in windows taskmanager? Maybe reinstalling the usb drivers will help.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

kirikou008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Usb debugging enabled and disabled Kies in windows taskmanager?
Yes, It restarts when I connect the phone via usb and charge, but when i plug the cable without electricity it does not restarts..

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,005
Quote:
Yes, It restarts when I connect the phone via usb and charge, but when i plug the cable without electricity it does not restarts..
Does it also reboot if you use the charger normaly, so when you put it in the wall plug (stopcontact)?

kirikou008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Does it also reboot if you use the charger normaly, so when you put it in the wall plug (stopcontact)?
Yes also, when i plug usb with electricity only it reboot all the time like i push the button on/off all the time

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,005
Quote:
Yes also, when i plug usb with electricity only it reboot all the time like i push the button on/off all the time
I think you should have the device repaired under warranty, are you rooted? There may be a electrical issue with the device.

kirikou008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
I think you should have the device repaired under warranty, are you rooted? There may be a electrical issue with the device.
No i have official software in my phone but i'm in warranty void 0x1 .. not good ?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,005
Quote:
No i have official software in my phone but i'm in warranty void 0x1 .. not good ?
I have that too Don`t think you have a choice here. According to EU law OEMS cannot void warranty because the device is/was rooted, unless they can prove the problem was created by rooting the device. Just take it in for repair and hope for the best Scource http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1998801.