MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Thumbs down

Problem reboot note 3 plug to charge.

22nd April 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Hi guys!

My phone reboot all the time when I put load or when I plug in a usb mic. It first displays the device options, and then it restarts all the time. And when I remove the usb restart it stops and remains normal.

My rom is an official rom.

I need you guys sorry for my english but i'm a belgian guy !
22nd April 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,102

8,462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikou008

Hi guys!

My phone reboot all the time when I put load or when I plug in a usb mic. It first displays the device options, and then it restarts all the time. And when I remove the usb restart it stops and remains normal.

My rom is an official rom.

I need you guys sorry for my english but i'm a belgian guy !

Have you tried rebooting the phone. If nothing else works do a data factory reset in recovery or settings/backup and restore/data factory reset. Last option reflash the stock rom with odin followed by a factory reset.
22nd April 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Have you tried rebooting the phone. If nothing else works do a data factory reset in recovery or settings/backup and restore/data factory reset. Last option reflash the stock rom with odin followed by a factory reset.

I already do a Factory Restore but nothing doing and when I plug my telepone on the computer restarts it in a loop and when I removed it stops
22nd April 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen

8,462 posts
More
Quote:

I already do a Factory Restore but nothing doing and when I plug my telepone on the computer restarts it in a loop and when I removed it stops

Usb debugging enabled and disabled Kies in windows taskmanager? Maybe reinstalling the usb drivers will help.
Last edited by gee2012; 22nd April 2014 at 10:23 PM.
22nd April 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:

Usb debugging enabled and disabled Kies in windows taskmanager?

Yes, It restarts when I connect the phone via usb and charge, but when i plug the cable without electricity it does not restarts..
22nd April 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen

8,462 posts
More
Quote:

Yes, It restarts when I connect the phone via usb and charge, but when i plug the cable without electricity it does not restarts..

Does it also reboot if you use the charger normaly, so when you put it in the wall plug (stopcontact)?
22nd April 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:

Does it also reboot if you use the charger normaly, so when you put it in the wall plug (stopcontact)?

Yes also, when i plug usb with electricity only it reboot all the time like i push the button on/off all the time
22nd April 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen

8,462 posts
More
Quote:

Yes also, when i plug usb with electricity only it reboot all the time like i push the button on/off all the time

I think you should have the device repaired under warranty, are you rooted? There may be a electrical issue with the device.
22nd April 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:

I think you should have the device repaired under warranty, are you rooted? There may be a electrical issue with the device.

No i have official software in my phone but i'm in warranty void 0x1 .. not good ?
22nd April 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen

8,462 posts
More
Quote:

No i have official software in my phone but i'm in warranty void 0x1 .. not good ?

I have that too Don`t think you have a choice here. According to EU law OEMS cannot void warranty because the device is/was rooted, unless they can prove the problem was created by rooting the device. Just take it in for repair and hope for the best Scource http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1998801.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank