Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,958 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help installing twrp for Sprint Note 3

Tip us?

sansari123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help installing twrp for Sprint Note 3

I have tried to install twrp 2.7 with Odin, and have not had much luck. I also tried goo manager. But it does not work. When I boot to get into the recovery mode the device goes right to download mode. It is really strange. I know download mode has a different key sequence. I have tried Odin versions 3.4, 3.7, and 3.9. But I still get the same issue. I have tried to find an older version of twrp, but I just can not find it. Does anyone have the link? I also tried to install CW recovery, but Odin does not even recognize the file. What should I do?

honest1212
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by sansari123 View Post
I have tried to install twrp 2.7 with Odin, and have not had much luck. I also tried goo manager. But it does not work. When I boot to get into the recovery mode the device goes right to download mode. It is really strange. I know download mode has a different key sequence. I have tried Odin versions 3.4, 3.7, and 3.9. But I still get the same issue. I have tried to find an older version of twrp, but I just can not find it. Does anyone have the link? I also tried to install CW recovery, but Odin does not even recognize the file. What should I do?
Do you get success message while flashing it from Goo manager?

sansari123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by honest1212 View Post
Do you get success message while flashing it from Goo manager?
I do. But when I boot into recovery twrp is not there.

Epix4G
Old
(Last edited by Epix4G; 22nd April 2014 at 08:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1033
Quote:
Originally Posted by sansari123 View Post
I do. But when I boot into recovery twrp is not there.
Root using cf auto root for 9005 international note 3 .... if you're on kitkat ...download flashify from market download twrp from their website make sure its 2.7 and its the .img file and use flashify to flash it ...easy
Its the one says download dd
Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2