[Q} GPE Stock Bootloader/Hboot?

Search This thread

thekalby

Feb 25, 2011
I'm looking for the stock bootloader/hboot that ships with the GPE devices. I recall finding it a few months ago in a thread here. It wasnt the RUU like THIS thread, but was just the GPE bootloader. For reference it has a black background with an Android instead of the white one the HTC ships on most of their devices.

I've searched everything I can think of on this forum, but still cant seem to find it. Can anybody help me out?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I'm looking for the stock bootloader/hboot that ships with the GPE devices. I recall finding it a few months ago in a thread here. It wasnt the RUU like THIS thread, but was just the GPE bootloader. For reference it has a black background with an Android instead of the white one the HTC ships on most of their devices.

I've searched everything I can think of on this forum, but still cant seem to find it. Can anybody help me out?

you can extract the bootloader from any GPE ruu or ota updates. (inside firmware.zip)

Reactions: thekalby

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you can extract the bootloader from any GPE ruu or ota updates. (inside firmware.zip)