Unroot file???

Search This thread

Greek81

Feb 24, 2012
I rooted my friends Tmobile GS3 a few months ago and I need to unroot it. I have looked and searched everywhere for the unroot to 4.3 and i cant find it. I dont understand why it is so hard to find, im not a noob and i had the same problem with my sprint GS3 till someone posted the file for me. I would grately appreciate it if someone could post me a link to the file and a step by step, from the things I have been reading it seems like there is more to do than just flash the tar in Odin . So just to be safe if someone can add a step by step for me that would be great. And if necessary stock recover? Thanks guys Hope someone can help.

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
Just flash the stock tar in odin, or in your superuser app there should be an option to unroot.. But I would go the Odin way and just start fresh

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
If rooted and on 4.3, knox is likely removed, so if you want to be 100% stock official, just Odin flash the 4.3 firmware and thats it. Factory reset if you have any other issues beyond.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Greek81

Feb 24, 2012
If rooted and on 4.3, knox is likely removed, so if you want to be 100% stock official, just Odin flash the 4.3 firmware and thats it. Factory reset if you have any other issues beyond.

I cant seem to find the tar anywhere, could you possibly post a link for me?? And you said if i flash the 4.3 stock unrooted tar it resets knox automatically??

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Sticky thread in development.
Knox isnt reset, as you calked it. Its just included in the firmware so you will be fully stock.