This app is a sidebar app that mimics the Samsung MultiWindow FlashBar.
This app supports all devices, Android 4.0 and above, although it is made specially to complement XMultiWindow & XHaloFloatingWindow Xposed Modules.
If you use XMultiWindow or XHaloFloatingWindow modes, you can launch a split view app by dragging the icon out of the sidebar to the top or bottom.
After Installing, please do this initial setup
• Choose the apps to appear in the sidebar with Select Apps
• Choose the method to launch apps using App Launch Mode
• (Optional) Enable Start on Boot
• Start the sidebar using Toggle Service
To Launch Apps, there are 2 modes.
• Tap an app to open it
• Drag an app to the respective location on the screen
You can customize what apps (PA Halo, XHaloFloatingWindow, XMultiWindow or Normally) to open when tapping or dragging
• You can remap the keys with XButtonActions or GravityBox to call the "Toggle MultiWindowSidebar" icon.
Remap the long press back button to have a Samsung-style experience
• To show and hide the sidebar, you can call also these intents using gesture apps or remapping your device's keys.
To start is the sidebar is running and stop if the sidebar is not running:
(In the attachments)
This module is open-source, licensed under GPLv3. The source can be found here
• Developers: You may contribute by sending pull-requests or opening an issue with coding tips.
• Translators: You may contribute your translations by sending pull-requests or posting the file in this thread. The file to translate can be found here
• @EatHeat for his Floating Example
• @LovewuChin for some codes I took from him
• Samsung for MultiWindow Flashbar (Took the image resources from Galaxy Note 3)
• @jazzespresso for the launcher icons
If I have missed out anyone that should be thanked, feel free to PM me and I will add it in