#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. */
ThinkingBridge ROM is an Android aftermarket firmware which is built with the purpose to offer maximum stability, high performance & an appealing User Interface. This ROM is based on The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod code. The team is here to contribute to the Android Open Source world and provide our users with the Best-Of-Android.
General Info & Introduction
- Android Open Source Project: Or in short AOSP. Android is an open-source software stack created for mobile phones and other devices. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP), led by Google, is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Many device manufacturers have brought to market devices running Android, and they are readibly available around the world.
- Rooting: Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.
Fully Functional Features:
- RIL (Calls, data and texts)
- Touch UI
- Notification drawer and toggles
- Quick Toggles
This is unofficial rom, so plz dont report bugs or issues to Thinking Bridge team.
- ALL PRESENT IN CM11
- SINGLE SIM
Features Offered By ThinkingBridge ROM
- ThinkingBridge Welcome App (About the Team, Changelogs & Contacts us)
- ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
- DSP Manager
- Trebuchet Launcher
- ROM Settings
-General UI (Add Custom Boot Animations, Custom Carrier Label, StatusBar Brightness slider, Transparency Settings, UI Mode etc.
-Power Menu (Select what to show up in Power Menu and other Power Menu settings)
-Navigation Bar (Enable/Disable NavBar, Add/Remove buttons, change colors, configure widgets etc.)
-Navigation Ring (Set NavBar Ring targets)
-Hardware Keys (Enable custom actions and enable 3-dot overflow menu)
-Pie Controls (Enable/Disable pie, change colors, Trigger Area, Size, Alignment, Gravity etc.)
-Toggles (Add/Change/Remove toggles, change toggle style etc.)
-Battery (Change the battery icon on StatusBar, change colors, battery bar etc.)
-Clock (Change the Clock icon on StatusBar, change colors, AM/PM Style, Alignment, clock actions etc.)
-Signal (Change Signal icon on StatusBar, change colors, hide Signal bar etc.)
-Lockscreen (Change lock options, modify widgets, change colors etc.)
-Custom Shortcuts (Set custom shortcuts to the lockscreen)
-Custom Targets (Add custom targets to the lockscreen)
-Lock Clock Widget (Modify/change/remove the clock on the lockscreen)
-Sound (Enable volume panel, flip phone settings, headphones and bluetooth headset otpions etc.)
- Koush's Superuser App
- Completely revamped Settings interface
- ListView Animations
- Chameleon Engine (Note: http://youtu.be/9UuO5YiZag8)
- Support statusbar auto change color
- Support change the color of all the resources available for the Android
- Support If the statusbar icon is white, you can change the color
- Support If the statusbar icon is black, you can change the color
- ListView Animation (Note: http://youtu.be/JcdMNrQ-BLY)
- Support listview on animations
- ThinkingBridge Launcher (Note: http://youtu.be/oAoCA7SwNzo)
- Support ticking clock
- Support daily change calendar
Above are the features clearly visible to your eyes but still a full list of Kernel and script optimizations is still not mentioned. :highfive:
Thinking Bridge ROM
Clean wipe is recommended!!
- Make a backup!
- If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to 4.2.
- Install ClockworkMod recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
- Install the ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Wipe data if coming from stock
- Pawitp for device tree and kernel source
- A Big THANKS to @k2wl, @rutvikrvr, @mr.phantom and Galaxy Grand Development hangout group.
- Team BRIDGE
[anyone left.. no problem.. just PM me]
25042014: Fixed issues releated to auto brightness, fixed Tethering & Portable Hotspot
23042014: Initial Stage
Support me! By Hitting button
UNOFFICIAL Thinking Bridge Rom for GT-i9082, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader 4.2.2
Based On: Cyanogenmod
Current Beta Version: Build 1
Last Updated 2014-04-26