Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Desire HD faulty could I sell

Tip us?

mrveder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Desire HD faulty could I sell

Hey Guys,

Have a htc desire HD had it for the last years and I cracked the screen on it 2 weeks ago I got a replacement. Screen installed it also got the new high charge battery which I havint opened and new battery door,
Any way ill give what's wrong with it but my misses ended up getting me the THL 100s as I been talking about getting it so looking to see if I can get some cash back on the desire even if it ain't much,
I was lazy putting it back together and lost about 5 screws, one at the battery door which stops it from closing fully still does, the glass intfront of the camera is cracked though unnoticeable from pictures, 2 things that don't work but ill open it and have em working is the volume key and in call speaker, and on the new digitizer screen the very top don't seem to work ie I can't pull down the menu not sure if this is fixable,

So ya just looking for an idea how much if even I could sell it for,

Thanks guys
Ru

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13618
use Swappa to guide you.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe